Best Addmission price you have found for SeaWorld??

Well I got mine from AAA today via DHL... they scare me... the are cardboard tickets with all kinds of theme parks on them, and seaworld is marked with a magic marker... I hope it's legit !

TwingleMum....I agree I think the fun card may be the better price.....I think it's $64 or $65 now but good for the calendar year......DH and I are going in May alone and the whole family is going in December so for the two of us at least the fun card is the better value.....I wonder is SeaWorld will give the 20% discount on the fun card if purchased at gate. Can the fun card even be purchased at gate or is it strictly advance online purchase? I think I'll call SeaWorld.......

NandP said:
Well I got mine from AAA today via DHL... they scare me... the are cardboard tickets with all kinds of theme parks on them, and seaworld is marked with a magic marker... I hope it's legit !
Don't worry about it. Last summer, we ordered our Sea World San Diego tickets through GEICO and they were just like you described. Paper tickets with Busch Gardens, Sea World, etc, with Sea World circled with magic marker. I was also a little worried at first just because of what they looked like, but they were fine. I'm sure that coming from AAA, they are perfectly legit.

TwingleMum said:
Isn't the funcard the price of a one day admission but good for the calendar year??? Wouldn't that be the best deal?
Not if you live on the other side of the country, will only be spending one day at SW, and won't be coming back in the next year.

You can get 1 day tickets for
Adult: $48.46
Child: $39.87

from GEICO Privileges

We do have our car insurance through GEICO, but I don't think you have to be a GEICO customer to register with the Privileges site. It's free to register, and I haven't gotten any spam from them since signing up over a year ago.

Does anyone know if the Southwest Air discount will be in effect the first week of May??? I could call them, just wondering if anyone asked about the expiration on that.
Thanks! :cool1:

The Southwest Rapid Rewards discounts has been going on for several years (that's why there are 2 or 3 Southwest planes painted as Shamu), I wouldn't foresee it being discounted in the immediate future. Its still listed on Southwest's website.

mill4023 said:
Not if you live on the other side of the country, will only be spending one day at SW, and won't be coming back in the next year.

You can get 1 day tickets for
Adult: $48.46
Child: $39.87

from GEICO Privileges

We do have our car insurance through GEICO, but I don't think you have to be a GEICO customer to register with the Privileges site. It's free to register, and I haven't gotten any spam from them since signing up over a year ago.

Mill4023, do you still get the second day free with the GEICO SW tickets?

Way2Go said:
Mill4023, do you still get the second day free with the GEICO SW tickets?

Yes, it is available with any paid admission (AAA, Geico, Southwest Air RR, etc.).

Military-FREE tickets to Sea World! go to: www.military.com and click on military discounts/themeparks(I also posted this on the budget board) :wave2:

Yes, FREE is best for me, too. We are purchasing Busch Gardens/Water Country 2 Year Platinum passes this summer. The great part of the deal is free admission to all the other Busch properties including Sea World. For our family of four, it will save us over $200. Since the passes cost $800+, we've basically justified 1/4 of the cost of the passes before even using them at home :) We're even considering doing 2 days at Sea World (it is free . . .LOL).

Hope that helps!

TEW 8-)

We are also going to be free with our BG/WCUSA Platinum Passes we purchased last fall (plus the free general parking). We already used 3 days at BG (in Oct) and are going a few times this summer plus plan to hit Tampa.

Then we still have a year left.

our AAA tickets for SW are higher then what some of you have gotten...bummer...

A: 57.00
Child: 45.00

After reading this thread I was going to purchase my tickets through AAA, but have a question does Florida charge tax on tickets or is it because I am ordering them online?

Florida DOES charge sales tax on tickets. That's why residents have no state income tax, all of us tourists are the tax base! (Actually, I have no idea why Florida doesn't have a state income tax... but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.)

I am a RR member but do not know where my card is. I went online and they gave me a card to print. Does anyone know if this is good enough or do I have to have the plastic one?

The printed one will work, you'll need to show a picture ID also (but you need the picture ID whether you have the plastic or the paper card.)

When you're quoting prices, are you including tax?
I believe I have seen in this thread quotes for adults of:

with discounts
Southwest : $47.79
GEICO: $48.46

mickey'sbud said:
When you're quoting prices, are you including tax?
I believe I have seen in this thread quotes for adults of:

with discounts
Southwest : $47.79
GEICO: $48.46

This is what I paid with AAA, and I have my tickets in hand (took 3 days):

Thank you for submitting your theme park ticket order through the Automobile Club of New York Web site.
Your order includes the following tickets:
SeaWorld, Orlando, Florida, 1 DAY package – 2 (ADULT) ticket(s) @ $53.64 each. Total = $107.28
SeaWorld, Orlando, Florida, 1 DAY package – 1 (CHILD) ticket(s) @ $44.12 each. Total = $44.12
TOTAL: $151.40

I figure the $6 extra keeps me from waiting on line at the Guest Relations window, and I can walk up to a turnstile and go right in...

DiaLady said:
Yes, FREE is best for me, too. We are purchasing Busch Gardens/Water Country 2 Year Platinum passes this summer. The great part of the deal is free admission to all the other Busch properties including Sea World. For our family of four, it will save us over $200. Since the passes cost $800+, we've basically justified 1/4 of the cost of the passes before even using them at home :) We're even considering doing 2 days at Sea World (it is free . . .LOL).

Hope that helps!

TEW 8-)
Where can I find these tickets?? Are they valid for water country in portsmouth NH as well???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter