Best hotel room in property? Found it

Google "Image Resizer for Windows". It'll take you to a simple utility that you install. After that, you can right-click any picture (or group of pictures) and resize them with one click. Using Outlook to resize them strips the metadata... date taken, camera settings, etc. This won't.
Thanks I'll try that.

I suppose the bungalows would be nice as long as you don't have more than four guests. Otherwise, the rest are going to be sleeping on sleeper sofas or murphy beds.

i think you wouldn’t want more than 4 adults (2 in each room) then 3/4 kids would work easy ... 2 pull downs and 2 kids share the pull out... we had four guests so it was a lot of room but the kids didn’t like the guest BR so coulda added 3 more unnoticed

The Bungalows were awesome. King bed for adults, Queen bed for kids, pull-down beds for 1 in the bedroom and family room. The pull-down beds were a highlight, not a "have to". It's the coolest thing to have your own bed that pulls down and has unique artwork. Kids love spaces like that. There was absolutely no issue fitting 6 in a Bungalow and we could have easily fit one or two more utilizing the sleeper and not felt tight. Noise was a non-issue. I didn't find the horns were really a thing at all not something that is annoying or that you can live with. We have lots of pictures but they don't capture the awesomeness that is being out there on the water with unobstructed view of everything.

Consider when weighing the pros and cons the extra points are not buying extra capacity like at a 2B or 3B... I wouldn't see it as something you take 3 families to split the costs, it's really laid out for the family unit. Adult room, teen room, kids in the small beds. The extra points here get you the intangibles that make these the best rooms on property. There are so many details. The infotainment screen in the bathroom mirror was super cool. Little things. Really don't want to spoil it because listing out the amenities doesn't sell it. It's the whole ultra-fun feeling of being there. We will be back!

If there was any downside at all? I guess that these do not qualify as Club-Level.

Next week we're looking forward to trying out the Treehouse Villas! Similar, but more remote from everything...

perfectly said! but you didn’t have a lot of noise in the guest room
closet ?

You have to resize them first...the easiest way for me to do it is email it to myself and resize that way.. save them to the computer then click on upload a file in the reply box. Thanks Trishadono. :) The key is to resize the pics before uploading, doesn't matter how you do it, you may know a faster easier way.

i don’t use my desktop just my phone... is there a way to do it by phone easy?

Due to being right there in the lagoon rather than next to it, isn't the boat horn noise louder at the bungalows than at most rooms in the other hotels you mention? Or is it the same loudness?

we stayed in Moorena (i think that’s how you spell it) back side and it was loud there too. But honestly it’s really not that big of a distraction to us

going to try a couple pics to see if they work... would love to get videos on here if anyone knows how let me know and thanks in advance

Attachments

• 4814DB4F-7AE4-4702-BF7F-DE4B3C2F48C7.jpeg
    4814DB4F-7AE4-4702-BF7F-DE4B3C2F48C7.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 658B7D33-66AE-4BF3-98F5-6526C60245A8.jpeg
    658B7D33-66AE-4BF3-98F5-6526C60245A8.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 96

Attachments

• F0E99CAD-7AF0-42D2-B7C0-C66228DBB69F.jpeg
    F0E99CAD-7AF0-42D2-B7C0-C66228DBB69F.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 4736A55A-0D9F-497A-BB7D-52EBD5E206A5.jpeg
    4736A55A-0D9F-497A-BB7D-52EBD5E206A5.jpeg
    173.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 9607E5D1-6090-4A3C-96E6-24D99BC20D77.jpeg
    9607E5D1-6090-4A3C-96E6-24D99BC20D77.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 107
  • D7D865B5-8A47-4D0E-A4EC-63F10CF0D5BF.jpeg
    D7D865B5-8A47-4D0E-A4EC-63F10CF0D5BF.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 112
  • C6C5B27A-4D82-4AEA-8216-FD7EFFEEDC28.jpeg
    C6C5B27A-4D82-4AEA-8216-FD7EFFEEDC28.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 113

Thanks for the post and pictures. We are staying in one during our Christmas trip. Will be awesome to be there Christmas Day and get the Ohana feast delivered. =)

I debated the CCV Cabin instead, which would have saved us a fair number of points. But it's too hard to resist the view. And the awesome (but tiny) pool, my kids will love that...

i don’t use my desktop just my phone... is there a way to do it by phone easy?
I downloaded a resizing app on my desktop and phone, but havent tried it yet. I see you figured it out though. Thanks for sharing the pics. The bungalow looks awesome!

every hotel on the seven seas lagoon will hear that boat so you would have to scratch GF, BLT,WL, and Poly as a whole of that’s going to deter you. It’s tuff being from the country and hearing noises but i don’t think there’s really a way around it in disney
I love the sound of that boat horn! It's a "Disney sound" to me, and if it wakes me up (unlikely), I'll wake up and smile because I know I'm at Disney!

The bungalows sound amazing.

Thanks for the post and pictures. We are staying in one during our Christmas trip. Will be awesome to be there Christmas Day and get the Ohana feast delivered. =)

I debated the CCV Cabin instead, which would have saved us a fair number of points. But it's too hard to resist the view. And the awesome (but tiny) pool, my kids will love that...

your gonna LOVE IT! we did the Ohana feast as well it was same as the ohana dinner so even better in your own room! you can also set the door bell (yes they don’t knock they ring) to christmas themed songs which i think would be cool and lastly the vaulted ceilings you can fit a mighty big tree in there :-)

every hotel on the seven seas lagoon will hear that boat so you would have to scratch GF, BLT,WL, and Poly as a whole of that’s going to deter you. It’s tuff being from the country and hearing noises but i don’t think there’s really a way around it in disney
Aren't the Ferry's the loud horns that are such a problem at the Bungalows? Would you hear them that loudly at the CC Cabins?
We've stayed at all the Resorts around the lagoon and not heard the regular boat horns in our rooms, though only at WL have we had water view rooms.
But when we toured the Bungalow we did hear the Ferry horn so I can see how they would be loud. Sure is a lovely place though. I'd love to watch Wishes from the pool on the patio once

perfectly said! but you didn’t have a lot of noise in the guest room closet?
Not really, no. I don't remember noise in general being a thing. And this was a time when people on the Dis were complaining about maintenance working on the compressors by each Bungalow. I remember the birds! It was like out of the Hitchcock movie. They would swoop down at you while you walked along THEIR path near THEIR palm trees. :)

That tiny pool is just a plunge pool, not heated, no jets. Might be cool in December. The one at the Copper Creek Cabins is a heated, jetted pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter