Best non-buffet breakfast/Character meal breakfast you would recommend at a Disney resort

FYI, last trip I went on (Sept), I did eat at the wave. Mind you I was solo and well the food was good but the server was god awful. I finished my OJ and coffee and she disappeared for 10 to 15 minutes. I saw her at a table across the way chatting with some friends. I was thirsty for starters but angry she didn't come over and ask for a refill. Eventually she came over and I was so disgusted I asked for the check and she replied " your leaving already, you just got here?". She never once even asked if I wanted another OJ or even water. I was so disappointed and let down. For what its worth, I hardly complain about things at Disney but will say this, even the front of the house were rude too. When they saw it was just me they asked me twice " Just you?". So for what its worth I never step in there again. Beautiful place to eat, lousy service.

I've been to The Wave several times and had a variety of servers. I've found there can be good or bad servers just about anywhere.

I'm staying at pop

Will you have a car? If not there will be some transportation transfers to get to any of the resort hotels. So that could influence your choice. to get to Yacht Club bus to HS and boat or walk. Monorail resorts mean bus to MK and monorail or boat over.

Will you have a car? If not there will be some transportation transfers to get to any of the resort hotels. So that could influence your choice. to get to Yacht Club bus to HS and boat or walk. Monorail resorts mean bus to MK and monorail or boat over.
no car

Where are you staying or does it not matter?

Grand Floridian Cafe
The Wave
Kona Cafe
Ale and Compass
All great recommendations in this thread. Tell me about B-fast at the Ale and Compass!

Our favorite was turned into a princess breakfast! If you want relaxing, definitely California Grill’s brunch. I was skeptical spending that much for breakfast, but it was so amazing I did it again! We were there for over 2 hours, definitely got our $ worth.

For a regular breakfast, we like Kona Cafe. I thought Grand Floridian Cafe was just okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter