Best Non-Signature Restaurant in Magic Kingdom?

I second LTT! I'm just mad they took away the turkey and dressing entree at lunch. My DH and I used to split that, so we definitely don't need two AYCTE platters.

Another one for skippers! If you aren't an adventurous eater, try the steak salad. It was very good.

Skippers Canteen. Nice drink options and the whole fried fish is great. And while there are "adventurous" options on the menu, there are safe choices as well.

I would agree with Skippers but take a sweater. It may not be the normal but the only problem we had on the day we were there was that it was too cold.

I would agree with Skippers but take a sweater. It may not be the normal but the only problem we had on the day we were there was that it was too cold.
Hmmm, might have been just that day. I've been there several times and never had any issues with the room temperature.

For me, it is definitely now Skipper Canteen by the Jungle Cruise. My meal there was so outstanding last time I can't wait to go back again. I am even going to eat there twice my next trip. But of course you have to like that style of food.

Actually, I would say it's my fave place to eat now in Magic Kingdom - period. My meal there was definitely better than the ones I have had at Cinderella's Royal Table or Be Our Guest.

Otherwise, I have enjoyed meals at The Plaza and the Crystal Palace buffet quite a bit and Liberty Tree Tavern is pretty decent, too. The only truly bad one is, of course, the fake Italian at that Lady and the Tramp inspired eatery which makes Oliver Garden look like fine dining.

Skipper's has been our "go to" dinner at MK for a while. The cachapas app is quite delicious, as are are the fish dishes. Sadly, the hot and sour soup is gone.

, followed we've done LTT and found it nice...havent done skippers yet....BEST meal (but a one off- not repeatable ) was Tony's 7-8 years ago

, followed we've done LTT and found it nice...havent done skippers yet....BEST meal (but a one off- not repeatable ) was Tony's 7-8 years ago

Ours at Tony's was really good too! I am not sure if that meal was an anomaly or if my family just dis nto knwo better! LOL!

I have a soft spot for Tony's.

LTT for lunch is nice too, but I don't enjoy the AYCTE dinner.

I have a soft spot for Tony's.

LTT for lunch is nice too, but I don't enjoy the AYCTE dinner.

Had the Patriots Platter just a few months ago and was disappointed as our pot roast was very fatty. I had heard so much about the Ooey gooey cake and wanted to try it, but was also disappointed - mostly just crumbles with caramel topping - wasn't much cake to it. Amazing how we all have such different tastes in what's great and what's just so-so!
:scratchin

None. I loved BOG dinner before it changed. I've eaten at Skippers (I *like* adventurous food), Liberty Tree, Tony's and The Plaza and don't like any of them. I booked Kona Cafe for a TS dinner on our MK night where we want a TS meal. We'll just grab a boat over to the Poly and monorail back. I've also booked The Wave in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter