best place to rest in EPCOT?

DisneyFan1985!

Earning My Ears
i might have a trip to epcot planned for sunday march 3rd. where is the best place to rest during the course of the day? obviously preferably in air conditioning, but if the weather is nice and not too hot, the best place outside to sit and relax for a bit? in one of the countries? or somewhere near future world?

thank you

In WS:
There is a nice garden path in China with benches if you are looking at where the meet and greet is to the right.
Mexico inside is not bad but a bit noisy.
Norway, wander through the Stave Church.
Germany shops
Italy there are some shaded tables outside the wine shop and a few benches against the side of the building
Japan all sorts of seating near the QS restaurant in the shade
Morocco the tile room is open air but very cool
France can't think of anywhere shaded except to go inside the shops
GB garden in the back

Up front
The new garden area has lots of seating some with shade
Inside the Land pavilion a tad noisy
The living seas has sort of bench type seating around
Connections Cafe both inside and outside
There is lots of seating around Test Track outside

The new spine in front of Walt's The Dreamer statue is chock full of outdoor seating (and some good shade areas). And the music playing throughout this park-within-a-park is incredibly relaxing. I spent about 1/2 hour there and could easily have stayed longer.

I am not sure what the current/future status of this is, but Restaurant Marrakesh at the back of the Morocco pavilion was being used as a lounge through Florida Blue. Absolutely fantastic if that is available while you are there. AC, free drinks, lots of seating.

If it's nice enough, and AC isn't required, stalk an adirondack chair in the new area near Walt's Dreamer Statue for sure. Find one that will at least be in the shade (could be tough...the need more shade here) but we may have taken a mid day break/nap there a few times last trip!

Go to the Canada Pavilion and there are walkways and benches that are usually not busy, comfortable and some shade is afforded to you. It is gorgeous.

Last edited:
Honestly, I love taking a "resting my eyes" nap on Spaceship Earth. It's a relatively long ride and it's dark. And air conditioned.
I do love Spaceship Earth for a good mid-day rest. A similar idea would be riding Living with the Land.

If you're open to leaving the park a bit ,you could take the skyliner or monorail to a resort and rest in one of their lobbies.

i might have a trip to epcot planned for sunday march 3rd. where is the best place to rest during the course of the day? obviously preferably in air conditioning, but if the weather is nice and not too hot, the best place outside to sit and relax for a bit? in one of the countries? or somewhere near future world?

thank you
La Cava de Tequila. Nothing like resting in the AC with a margarita in hand.

There's a spot I like between Test Track and Mission Space, it's a sunken seating area with lots of shade and it seems like there's never anyone there. I always stop there when I need to make a phone call because it's nice and quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter