best place to rest in EPCOT?

The American Adventure is a wonderful place to take a 30 minute air conditioned nap!

Spice Road Table, during the "off hours" often has walkup seating available , with lovely seating overlooking the water, if your resting might also involve a beverage and perhaps a snack!

Plus everything everyone else said.

American Adventure. I have been going since the early 90's and have not once seen the entire show. I have tried.

Came here to see how many American Adventure replies were given...

There's a little courtyard at Yacht Club in walking distance that's pretty relaxing. Look for it on the first floor if you go down towards the rooms from the gift shop.

At the end of Mission Space there is an activity area with benches and AC--it's dark and cool. There is also a solarium area in the Beach Club near the Marketplace which was usually quiet with nice couches and chairs.

Connections is huge with Starbucks in there so for air option it’s good.

The new seating outside is huge huge huge. I keep going they are going to be making a mint once it’s all open and going. It just looks like an area you would have paid events.

It would make a pretty nice place for a wedding reception if you wanted an Epcot theme and they could contain your party off from the crowds. All those different areas with open standing. High seating. Benches and such.

But once it’s all open I see money lighting up the sky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter