Best Skyliner Joyride Starting Point?

Disney does not run buses between resorts. Quite likely, they do not have a combination of available buses/CMs to redirect buses.

Very rarely they do, it isn’t unheard of under unusual circumstances. When I was down there for Vets Day weekend, on Saturday night after Epcot Forever the Skyliner was down. Cast at IG were directing Skyliner resort guests to walk to BWI to get buses to back to their resorts. I’m guessing they did it because of the sheer volume of affected guests, Food & Wine crowd on a holiday weekend.

But it’s not something to count on at all, and I agree with the directive to park at DHS. Disney tells folks to do that for reasons besides collecting parking fees.

Saturday night after Epcot Forever the Skyliner was down. Cast at IG were directing Skyliner resort guests to walk to BWI to get buses to back to their resorts. I’m guessing they did it because of the sheer volume of affected guests
More likely because there's limited(no?) bus access at IG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!