Best wishes to Finley (Corey’s daughter)

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
In the midst of everything going on, please keep in mind that @WebmasterCorey daughter, Finley, has a big surgery tomorrow, 8/10. Corey rightfully should be able to focus on that for the next few days and not be bothered with work.

Corey, best wishes to her for smooth sailing and a speedy recovery. Hugs to you and Julie and Ferris and, of course, gentle hugs to Finley.

In the midst of everything going on, please keep in mind that @WebmasterCorey daughter, Finley, has a big surgery tomorrow, 8/10. Corey rightfully should be able to focus on that for the next few days and not be bothered with work.

Corey, best wishes to her for smooth sailing and a speedy recovery. Hugs to you and Julie and Ferris and, of course, gentle hugs to Finley.
I wasn't aware she was having surgery. @WebmasterCorey - best wishes to Finley and you and your family. My DD just had a big surgery this summer as well, and the whole thing has been a lot for us all to handle. The recovery, while going well, has been stressful. Please put yourself and your family first.

How do you know Corey and Julie want this information out there?

This post seems like a violation of privacy.

I don't follow Corey on Facebook and his posts don't appear to be public.

Last edited:
Good luck to Finley!

Hopefully the lynch mobs can lay down their pitchforks for a few days and give Corey some time with his family. There are much bigger things going on in the world than message board drama. Hug your loved ones!

It would be nice if those who may have power behind the scenes also cut Corey a break right now. The fact that there is this tug-of-war going on seems disheartening.

But yes, this is not the priority right now for Corey. Best wishes to Finley!!

Best of luck to Finley and the family during her surgery and recovery. I've been to the operating room table myself multiple times so I'd like to pass along the encouragement that everyday during recovery will bring its challenges, but every day will be 1 more step toward healing and feeling better and getting your life back.

Fatigue means your body is spending a lot of energy healing, so try to be patient and just kick back, Netflix, snacks, and chill. You will be healed in no time and anything you missed can be made up for with even better experiences.

Hugs :hug: ,
Ninja Mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter