Best wishes to Finley (Corey’s daughter)

May you sense peace, grace and stillness deep within during this chaotic time, Corey. Praying for healing and wholeness for Finely and your family.

Corey, I will be praying for Finley and that she'll sail through surgery and have a speedy recovery. I'm sure with everything going on at work and this on top of it, life must seem more than a little crazy right now. Know that there's a lot of us rooting for you and your family right now!

May God steady the hands and minds of the surgeon, anesthesiologist, and staff and give Finley a quick, smooth, uneventful recovery. May He provide for your family during this time, ameen.

Julie posted a couple of pre-surgery pictures on her FB account. Finley doesn't look apprehensive at all. I'm sure I would be.

Hope the surgeon is skilled and the post surgery recovery/therapy goes well.

Not sure what the surgery was, but hope it was successful and that Finley and the rest of the family are doing well.
I had scoliosis surgery when I was 13 and as an adult and parent I realize now it was 1000x harder on my parents then it was me. I can't imagine the fear and stress they were under. I feel for Corey and hope all is well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter