Big Brother 15

I am shocked that grown people say they don't like someone because of how their face looks. That is really sad.

I have no need to return to this thread. Some of the things I have read people say about Elissa is almost as bad as how Amanda has been acting.

Well, it's not just her face if you must know. It is also her whiney, self centered, superior attitude.

Well, it's not just her face if you must know. It is also her whiney, self centered, superior attitude.

She probably wouldn't act superior if she wasn't stuck in the house with the trash that was picked for this season. I'd be acting that way too and I would have left a long time ago.

Amanda?? Did they let you have a computer this week??

Seriously, she has every right to have a superior attitude since she seems to be the closest thing that passes for an adult in the house.

She probably wouldn't act superior if she wasn't stuck in the house with the trash that was picked for this season. I'd be acting that way too and I would have left a long time ago.

Yes, they did pick an extremely terrible cast this summer.

I think CBS should just use their mulligan and do the whole thing over. There really is no one in this house to cheer for.

I only wish Evil Dick was in the house to straighten her out.. and McCrae would just be in the corner sobbing like a little baby.

Oh if only!!! I think it's hilarious how easily "strong" Amanda is antagonized. All Elissa has to do is laugh at her and it sends her into a tailspin!

I kind of hope she does something so over the line that she gets in trouble, like messes with her property or something.

She already did. She admitted on the live feeds to stealing her coconut water and she took the 'Elissa' sign that Elissa was keeping and put it on the toilet. She also rubbed some of Elissa's things ON the toilet. BB did nothing to her. Those things were Elissa's property and doing something to them should have at the very least caused her to be punished if not expelled completely.

The fact that they really aren't doing anything about Amanda mesing with Elissa's personal stuff reiterates what everyone said that this rigged. It's one thing to tease, taunt, etc.(which I also don't think is right), it's another to touch someone's personal property.

The fact that they really aren't doing anything about Amanda mesing with Elissa's personal stuff reiterates what everyone said that this rigged. It's one thing to tease, taunt, etc.(which I also don't think is right), it's another to touch someone's personal property.

I don't get why they would want to fix it for Amanda. IT makes much more sense for them to want Elissa to be the winner.

Amanda?? Did they let you have a computer this week??

Seriously, she has every right to have a superior attitude since she seems to be the closest thing that passes for an adult in the house.

I don't believe she acts superior at all. She's just normal and the rest of them are complete degenerates. Just because she refuses to lower her standards and morals for those people doesn't mean she acts superior. For example, everyone around her has disgusting, filthy language and I haven't heard her say one curse word yet. Also, with so many of them throwing around racial remarks and other disgusting comments, Elissa hasn't agreed or laugh at all. That's why Amanda, McCrae, Aaryn hate her. They know she IS a better person than them and it eats them up. It's sad that she's being targeted because she's a good person.

Hmmm....by what I have seen, I don't blame her. IMO she is way superior then all of them. The rest act like trash and she acts superior.

I do not understand all the Elissa hate. So what if she has had work done on her face. It does not make her a bad person. I was not a fan of Rachel, but I did want her to win on her last season. Elissa does not compare to Rachel in competitions, but I have liked her from the start.

Yes, this. She acts like she's way too good to be in the BB house. I get that the ppl. in the Big Brother house suck, but while Elissa isn't disgusting, she's certainly no one I would ever want to be around either. Remember weeks ago when she was making fun of Amanda for the bathing suit she brouhgt (this was before Amanda was rude to her etc.) Elissa would not drop it, she just kept on and on. She acts like a prissy little brat. I will say that I don't dislike her as much as I disliked her dsis, but just because she's not as vile as others in the house, doesn't make her a hero or a great person either. Like I said, I'm really not a fan of any of them, but I'm not going to act like Elissa's great just because the others are so horrendous. I find Elissa to be pretty darn annoying, and I think if she was in the BB house with any other group of ppl. most ppl. would not be a fan.

Think about it...she has the exact same whiny tone of voice, attitude and many of the same mannerisms as Rachel, and everyone always said how annoying she was to watch and to listen to. The only difference is Elissa's in better shape, isn't dealing with an intimate relationship in the house (IMO, that is where Rachel came off almost unbearable to watch) and doesn't win as many comp.'s, otherwise they're very much alike, although Rachel acted like she wanted to be there, as opposed to Elissa who acts like she's doing everyone a favor by being there.

Yes, this. She acts like she's way too good to be in the BB house. I get that the ppl. in the Big Brother house suck, but while Elissa isn't disgusting, she's certainly no one I would ever want to be around either. Remember weeks ago when she was making fun of Amanda for the bathing suit she brouhgt (this was before Amanda was rude to her etc.) Elissa would not drop it, she just kept on and on. She acts like a prissy little brat. I will say that I don't dislike her as much as I disliked her dsis, but just because she's not as vile as others in the house, doesn't make her a hero or a great person either. Like I said, I'm really not a fan of any of them, but I'm not going to act like Elissa's great just because the others are so horrendous. I find Elissa to be pretty darn annoying, and I think if she was in the BB house with any other group of ppl. most ppl. would not be a fan.

Think about it...she has the exact same whiny tone of voice, attitude and many of the same mannerisms as Rachel, and everyone always said how annoying she was to watch and to listen to. The only difference is Elissa's in better shape, isn't dealing with an intimate relationship in the house (IMO, that is where Rachel came off almost unbearable to watch) and doesn't win as many comp.'s, otherwise they're very much alike, although Rachel acted like she wanted to be there, as opposed to Elissa who acts like she's doing everyone a favor by being there.

I agree 100%. Being the lesser of all evils doesn't make you a prize.

I hate them all and hope one of the fish wins.

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter