Big Brother 15

I just read through the last few pages, and I don't understand.
Why does everyone think CBS is rigging it and wants Amanda to win?

Why would they want her to win?

Don't you think that they would want Elissa or Judd or someone that is a decent human being to win?

Don't you think that they would want Elissa or Judd or someone that is a decent human being to win?

I was thinking the same thing!

Makes sense. AG is definitely odd looking. Looks like one of those women who has given up on men and lives out in a log cabin somewhere in the forest with 20 cats.

that also explains Amanda's funny DR sessions. Her funny one-liners were probably written for her!

I started thinking it after the below article came out--can I put a link or will I get in trouble?! I tried looking in FAQ but couldn't find it, so will take my chances...EEK! :scared1:

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/08/a-...loyee-claims-that-the-reality-show-is-rigged/

They are STILL attacking Elissa. It makes no sense. THIS IS BIG BROTHER!

OMG.... I hate these people. The are awful.
This is a game and this is how you play it.
Sorry, Its not the Amanda Game. Geez, she's a witch.

Amanda is telling everyone that if she catches them talking to Elissa they will be her new target. What is this? Middle school? She's telling ADULTS that they can't talk to Elissa. Amanda is such a childish bully!

She actually confronted Andy because she caught him being nice to her.

Amanda is telling everyone that if she catches them talking to Elissa they will be her new target. What is this? Middle school? She's telling ADULTS that they can't talk to Elissa. Amanda is such a childish bully!

She actually confronted Andy because she caught him being nice to her.

What if they all talk to Elissa? Then who does Amanda put up? LOL

I am so done with Amanda. I will refuse to watch the remaining episodes. I am not going to give them any ratings.

I am so done with Amanda. I will refuse to watch the remaining episodes. I am not going to give them any ratings.

That's what I said and have kept my word. I keep up with the Dis. I refuse to give them ratings!!

And when Aaryn drank the nail polish remover, I thought KARMA, poison for a poison mind and mouth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter