Big Brother 15

I was do worried GM wouldn't put them up! Thank god for this thread, the waiting to find out would have been horrible :)

Woo Hoo :cheer2: Like someone else said I dislike GM a little less after this. I'm glad it was GM that did it because I don't think she can be bullied. I also think they should get rid of McGrae but there is always a chance that if Amanda makes it to the end the followers will vote for her as they will say she played (them) and a good game. How sweet would double eviction be if they both went. Hoping neither of them get POV. I would love to see Elissa get it after how Amanda treated her last week.

Watching BBAD. I have no sympathy for McCrae's crying. He has been nasty and now he's being a big baby because he is nominated. He was bragging how he was going to laugh in Elyssa's face and taunt her if she was nominated. I think he can't stand Elyssa because she is so out of his league. She and her husband have what they have because of hard work. He on the other hand seems to think he can get by doing nothing. I know Andy is playing the game but he keeps saying he hates Elyssa and seems to mean it. He keeps going down and down in my eyes.

Watching last night BBAD. Amanda crying and telling them all that she loves them. Best. Birthday. Ever! Today is gonna be a great day!!!

Watching BBAD. I have no sympathy for McCrae's crying. He has been nasty and now he's being a big baby because he is nominated. He was bragging how he was going to laugh in Elyssa's face and taunt her if she was nominated. I think he can't stand Elyssa because she is so out of his league. She and her husband have what they have because of hard work. He on the other hand seems to think he can get by doing nothing. I know Andy is playing the game but he keeps saying he hates Elyssa and seems to mean it. He keeps going down and down in my eyes.

How can you possibly know that? For all you know his grandfather was loaded and left it all to them. While Elyssa is not quite as vile as the rest she is no peach either. She has been pretty catty in several instances, with some of the things she has said I can understand why some people in the house don't like her.

Just an opinion from what I have seen on the show. One thing is for sure whether he has money or not, he's completely classless. Used condoms on the floor, saying what he would like to do to Elyssa and laughing with Amanda about foul things to do to her. Vile!

Watching last night BBAD. Amanda crying and telling them all that she loves them. Best. Birthday. Ever! Today is gonna be a great day!!!

Until they lose veto and she flips out again...she's so up and down, it's insane.

And Andy is driving me crazy too. I get that he's trying to be on their side but it's so over the top, it's no wonder they don't see it.

Maybe he and Amanda are opposites...as in opposites attract, maybe they are more like birds of a feather flock together!

Until they lose veto and she flips out again...she's so up and down, it's insane.

And Andy is driving me crazy too. I get that he's trying to be on their side but it's so over the top, it's no wonder they don't see it.

Exactly! If Veto doesn't go her way today, she will be upset this evening. Plus, if Andy or Spencer wins Veto and they choose to NOT save one of them she will throw another fit on Monday!

If Amanda wins, would she use it on McCrae? And if she doesn't, would he be justified in getting mad at her for not doing so? LOL.

I could see McRae winning the pov and Amanda convincing him to use it on her, convincing him she will keep him safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter