Big Brother 15

@BigBrotherLeak: Others in HoH room deciding who will go up as a pawn. Judd suggesting Elissa. GinaMarie says she's not putting up Elissa. #BB15

@BigBrotherLeak: GinaMarie telling others they need to figure out who will go up as the replacement nominee. Spencer volunteering to go up. #BB15

She needs to put up Andy

She does but she won't. Hopefully it doesn't matter and Amanda just goes home. Wonder is Amanda is crying or pissed that he didn't throw it to her...

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

‪#‎Bb15‬ 2:30pm BBT:In Wa Amanda is complaining about the comp and she says she doesnt see how it is fair why couldnt it be like the banana instead we just kept spinning and spinning and it just wasnt fair. She runs her hand under water and cries it stings so bad and heads to get the first aid kit.

3:11 PM Amanda and McCrae in the shower together. McCrae is washing Amanda's hair for her with shampoo NT

Ugh.

I would like to see Andy go up also, it would be good for him.I am guessing since Spencer volunteered he figures he will be safe and he has been up so much already. Wonder if Amanda will go or if McCrae will give it to her and get himself kicked out.

I wouldn't be surprised if both Andy and Spencer threw it because they didn't want to have the power to take one of them off, which they would be expected to do. But them doing that only increased the chances of Mc and Am getting it...

I wouldn't be surprised if both Andy and Spencer threw it because they didn't want to have the power to take one of them off, which they would be expected to do. But them doing that only increased the chances of Mc and Am getting it...

That's my thinking also. Odds were pretty good for the McCranda's/ vs GM/ Elissa and I don't think Judd played.

‪#‎Bb15‬ 4:08pm BBt:Amanda sits up in bed crying and says i am begging you please please dont let me go hiome this week please put her up do not put these guys up i promise keep me here and Mccrae and i will not put you up next week at all.

‪#‎Bb15‬ 4:10pm BBT: Amanda says i swear keep me dont let me go and you will be safe i have no friends in that jury house everyone there hates me and Elissa is friends with all of them there everyone of them. Amanda says if you would put her up we have the votes to send her home and i would not go after you and Mccrae would not go after you either. Mccrae and i are together and we vote together we can keep you here and we get foth.

‪#‎Bb15‬ 4:08pm BBt:Amanda sits up in bed crying and says i am begging you please please dont let me go hiome this week please put her up do not put these guys up i promise keep me here and Mccrae and i will not put you up next week at all.

Oh next week, how nice of her:rotfl2:

Putting up the pair was the right move, but Amanda thinks both of them should stay:rotfl2: She's delusional

She needs to put up Andy because I don't trust him not to vote spencer if spencer goes up.

Yes...she should definitely put Andy up. If he votes for Spencer to go, we'll it serves him well for saying that he trusts Andy. I have wondered many times what is wrong with these people.

Watching BBAD. I so hope GM puts Andy up too. All he's been doing is going around to everyone saying how much he hates Elyssa. I'm really sick of him. I want Amanda to go, but if for some reason she doesn't I would like to see Andy go. Then MCCrae in the double eviction. Andy told McCrae that him and spencer have his back. Is he flipping again or does he just mean if it's Elyssa and McCrae on the block?

Watching BBAD. I so hope GM puts Andy up too. All he's been doing is going around to everyone saying how much he hates Elyssa. I'm really sick of him. I want Amanda to go, but if for some reason she doesn't I would like to see Andy go. Then MCCrae in the double eviction. Andy told McCrae that him and spencer have his back. Is he flipping again or does he just mean if it's Elyssa and McCrae on the block?

I don't think Andy really wants to go against Amanda and McCrae at all. He seems to have some sort of draw to them. It's weird...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter