Big Brother 15

Amanda's bullying made it easier to like Elissa, which I thought I could never do after finding out she was Rachel's sister. Elissa does know how to get those digs in, have to hand it to her and she does it without going ballistic like Amanda does.

Amanda's bullying made it easier to like Elissa, which I thought I could never do after finding out she was Rachel's sister. Elissa does know how to get those digs in, have to hand it to her and she does it without going ballistic like Amanda does.

Not ballistic but she still seemed to be stirring the pot a bit.

Not ballistic but she still seemed to be stirring the pot a bit.

Yes, she does and Aaryn was even worse at the pot stirring. Elissa's is more subtle but still there. I wouldn't do very well stuck in surroundings like that with someone like Amanda, I would tell her to STHU and be promptly voted out.:)

It seems to me that Elyssa had some reason for being defensive and witchy from early on in the house. She was treated really bad almost from the beginning. It has to make a person defensive and grumpy.

Amanda just gets more and more bossy and crazy. And she started doing it way before she became a target. She just acts like she deserves to have everyone do exactly as she wants. The way she kept saying "I just don't get it. It doesn't make any sense" because someone was smart enough to put the two people who have been running thins and bullying on the block just shows that she cannot understand anyone else's point of view.

It seems to me that Elyssa had some reason for being defensive and witchy from early on in the house. She was treated really bad almost from the beginning. It has to make a person defensive and grumpy.

Amanda just gets more and more bossy and crazy. And she started doing it way before she became a target. She just acts like she deserves to have everyone do exactly as she wants. The way she kept saying "I just don't get it. It doesn't make any sense" because someone was smart enough to put the two people who have been running thins and bullying on the block just shows that she cannot understand anyone else's point of view.

I agree. I feel like once people figured out Elyssa was Rachel's sister, she wasn't given a fair shake (and how people who are supposedly such big BB fans didn't figure it out immediately is beyond me since they look so much alike). Not to mention, BB put Elyssa in there to stir the pot a bit. To "play" the game, I guess there has to be some expectation of pot stirring and doing things that are out of character for you, but Amanda just takes it to a whole new level. I wonder if when all is said & done, if CBS and/or Julie Chen will address all the BBAD craziness (and editing of McCranda's antics and craziness). I wish they would do a reunion show with all the HGs like they do for the Real Housewives :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

I agree. I feel like once people figured out Elyssa was Rachel's sister, she wasn't given a fair shake (and how people who are supposedly such big BB fans didn't figure it out immediately is beyond me since they look so much alike). Not to mention, BB put Elyssa in there to stir the pot a bit. To "play" the game, I guess there has to be some expectation of pot stirring and doing things that are out of character for you, but Amanda just takes it to a whole new level. I wonder if when all is said & done, if CBS and/or Julie Chen will address all the BBAD craziness (and editing of McCranda's antics and craziness). I wish they would do a reunion show with all the HGs like they do for the Real Housewives :thumbsup2

I thought some of the others, maybe Judd and Andy, had it figured out almost from the beginning.

I don't excuse either of them but you are right in saying Amanda has taken it to a level for which there is no excuse.

I knew she was Rachel's sister when I first saw her on the show, I just didn't read any stuff before hand to know she was going to be on. She is a lot more tolerable than Rachel thank goodness. Amanda just needs to face it, breaking up a couple is a no brainer but she still seems to think everyone should play for her and McCrae to win. In Amanda's world "It doesn't make sense" but in the real world it does.

I can't remember who figured out Elissa was Rachel's sister first, it's seems like this season has been going on forever. Ready for Survivor and Amazing Race to start.

I knew she was Rachel's sister when I first saw her on the show, I just didn't read any stuff before hand to know she was going to be on. She is a lot more tolerable than Rachel thank goodness. Amanda just needs to face it, breaking up a couple is a no brainer but she still seems to think everyone should play for her and McCrae to win. In Amanda's world "It doesn't make sense" but in the real world it does.

That's what's so frustrating about her. If she admitted that it was a good game move for GM (Judd, Spencer, or Andy) to break them up because at this point in the game, the two of them can control the votes, than it would just be irritating. But she thinks it's a personal move against her and that GM is jealous of their relationship. So it seems like she's acting like a spoiled brat who is throwing a tantrum because she's getting picked on and isn't getting what she wants.

That's what's so frustrating about her. If she admitted that it was a good game move for GM (Judd, Spencer, or Andy) to break them up because at this point in the game, the two of them can control the votes, than it would just be irritating. But she thinks it's a personal move against her and that GM is jealous of their relationship. So it seems like she's acting like a spoiled brat who is throwing a tantrum because she's getting picked on and isn't getting what she wants.

This. :thumbsup2 The two of them live in a delusional world where everyone thinks they're amazing.

I'm kinda an Elissa fan by default because I have no one else to like. :rotfl2: So when it's Elissa vs. Amanda, I have to root for Elissa.

I think the best part of last night's episode was when Elissa started talking about how pretty Jessie is and Amanda got so pissed. :rotfl:

She even talks about the places she and McCrae had sex..among other things.

OMG can you believe the gross stuff she comes out with? She has no "normal person" filter and just puts it out there. Maybe she is off her meds :confused3

When she said that they have sex everywhere in the house, all the time, and "McCrae sprayed semen in the photo booth 3 times in a row" just ugh.

After seeing McCrae's (non)hygiene, maybe the houseguests should request Hazmat suits ;)

But the other guests act like they are too afraid of her to say anything. I guess they've learned if they do she will attack them so they stay quiet.

I think the best part of last night's episode was when Elissa started talking about how pretty Jessie is and Amanda got so pissed. :rotfl:

To me that was just her stirring the pot. Why stoop to Amanda's level? Just ignore her and let her implode on her own.

To me that was just her stirring the pot. Why stoop to Amanda's level? Just ignore her and let her implode on her own.

Of course it was stirring the pot. But I liked it because she did it in a way where she didn't say anything negative or derogatory about Amanda. Any normal adult wouldn't be bothered by Elissa saying Jessie was pretty. Amanda was because, well, her maturity level seems to be that of a middle schooler.

It probably would've been the bigger thing not to say anything at all but with Amanda's constant DISGUSTING torture, the fact that something so little like that could get to her entertains me.

That wasn't even remotely stooping to Amanda's level. She would have to do a lot more than that.

Your right Amanda has been much worse but there was still no reason for her to do it. She could have simply ignored her but she decided to play the game. It only makes her look bad as well.

Of course it was stirring the pot. But I liked it because she did it in a way where she didn't say anything negative or derogatory about Amanda. Any normal adult wouldn't be bothered by Elissa saying Jessie was pretty. Amanda was because, well, her maturity level seems to be that of a middle schooler.

It probably would've been the bigger thing not to say anything at all but with Amanda's constant DISGUSTING torture, the fact that something so little like that could get to her entertains me.

It was entertaining but my point is that it showed that Elissa hasn't been an angel in the house either.

It was entertaining but my point is that it showed that Elissa hasn't been an angel in the house either.

Oh, you're completely right. I didn't enjoy seeing Amanda dress up for McCrae earlier in the summer but Elissa's comments then were completely out of line. That's why I said I've become a supporter of Elissa by default. I don't particularly like her but the things Amanda has said/done are so much worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter