Big Brother 15

I just want to thank all of you who are putting up updates. I have Time Warner/Brighthouse and no longer have access to CBS. I don't have enough time to sift through Morty's or Joker's sites. I appreciate your postings, everyone!

Is this week a double eviction?

I just want to thank all of you who are putting up updates. I have Time Warner/Brighthouse and no longer have access to CBS. I don't have enough time to sift through Morty's or Joker's sites. I appreciate your postings, everyone!

Is this week a double eviction?

Yes

I wish they would show us what is going on in the jury house. I'm really curious what kind of reception Aaryn got. Usually at this point in the season they show the jury house but with this being a double eviction week I guess there isn't time to show anything (other than Amandas rants:lmao:)

McCrae used it on himself. Spencer went up in his place! So Amanda or Spencer will leave this week!

McCrae used it on himself. Spencer went up in his place! So Amanda or Spencer will leave this week!

So now there will be 4 days of Amanda harassing Andy, Judd and maybe even Elissa to vote out Spencer. Andy will for sure tell them he is voting to keep Amanda so they really only need to sway GM to be the tiebreaker. They are not going down without a fight!

GM is HOH, can't vote
Amanda on the block, can't vote
Spencer on the block, can't vote

McCrae will vote for Spencer to leave
Elissa will vote for Amanda to leave
Judd will vote for Amanda to leave
Andy should vote for Amanda to leave, but even if he doesn't GM would break the tie and send crazy woman home.

Unless I'm missing something...

GM and Elissa are in the HOH talking trash about Amanda. They're calling her nasty, gross and disgusting. It's gonna be a great week! GM is saying that everyone including America will be glad to see her go.

GM: " she needs to be in a straight jacket. In a mental institution."

GM is HOH, can't vote
Amanda on the block, can't vote
Spencer on the block, can't vote

McCrae will vote for Spencer to leave
Elissa will vote for Amanda to leave
Judd will vote for Amanda to leave
Andy should vote for Amanda to leave, but even if he doesn't GM would break the tie and send crazy woman home.

Unless I'm missing something...

That's how it should be but I'm sure McRanda expects that Andy will vote for Spencer to leave and I don't think he has the balls to vote out Amanda....

And not for nothing, but if I were GM, I'd be getting a little upset about taking the brunt of Amanda's bs, saying how everyone will be targeting her if she does this, etc. I don't know how long I would be able to listen to her before screaming "EVERYONE WANTS YOU OUT!" It's kind of not fair. I just hope that whoever goes out after Amanda tells Amanda that Andy was in in the plot to get her out.

That's how it should be but I'm sure McRanda expects that Andy will vote for Spencer to leave and I don't think he has the balls to vote out Amanda....
If Andy doesn't vote out Amanda the Exterminators would have a very good reason to get him out of the house next week. They should remind him of that. He's useless to be in alliance with, he doesn't do what the group wants.

per jokers McCrae POV took himself off the block and GM put up Spencer (his 7th time on the block). (Edited to add: sorry didn't see that HonnyDipp already posted this info on previous page :))

Amanda's nagging at McCrae's speech where he just said "I'm sorry" for not using the POV on her and taking her down - she's comparing it to Elissa and Helen's "heartfelt" speech, which was more like what she wanted him to say. (Her controlling behavior again, she just can't help it)

Also from jokers media I thought this was a great picture of Andy the Rat :upsidedow

2wlrqsl.jpg

It is pretty weird that her father would tweet all of those things. Although, I would imagine he's trying to put a positive spin on it. Instead of public disgust at her behavior with him in the house, try to send the message that they're truly "in love". I think it's a stretch of the website to try to connect it to them knowing each other before, but a fun theory all the same lol! :goodvibes

It is pretty weird that her father would tweet all of those things. Although, I would imagine he's trying to put a positive spin on it. Instead of public disgust at her behavior with him in the house, try to send the message that they're truly "in love". I think it's a stretch of the website to try to connect it to them knowing each other before, but a fun theory all the same lol! :goodvibes

Agreed. I think it's far fetched.

I also thought it was interesting that Amanda said she knew a guy in production who was throwing the baseballs during the HOH competition (then the screen went to fish, so production didn't want her talking about that).

And not for nothing, but if I were GM, I'd be getting a little upset about taking the brunt of Amanda's bs, saying how everyone will be targeting her if she does this, etc. I don't know how long I would be able to listen to her before screaming "EVERYONE WANTS YOU OUT!" It's kind of not fair. I just hope that whoever goes out after Amanda tells Amanda that Andy was in in the plot to get her out.

I would tell her for sure. Amanda, the whole house wants you out, it was a house decision. Andy would wet his panties.

I think that's just Dad's way of downplaying what a skank his daughter is. Too late Dad, we all know she's a big one. Amazing Race? I hope we have seen the last of Amanda and McCrae together on TV.

BTW any Dad that would tweet pics of his daughter prancing around bare breasted with just band aids on her nipples, and be proud of her, is lacking in the parental department. IMHO of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter