Big Brother 15

I pray that Elissa's plans from last night works and they boot out Amanda! I thinks it's great that someone finally grew a backbone and attempts to get rid of McCrae/Amanda.

Any updates on the POV comp? Man, I really hope Amanda does not/did not win it!!! I cannot stand her -- she hasn't done anything (as far as winning) except tell the HOHs who the heck to nominate and get voted out. Sick of her whining and crying

Oh well. that was fun for five minutes. Hopefully they will go back to getting Aaryn out of there. she'd have to put up Andy I think they would vote out Spencer or GM before Aaryn

UGGGH!!! I want that Amanda out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so mad she won POV. This show is rigged. They want Amanda to stay for drama purposes. What a freakin joke!

I really wish Elissa would put Andy on the block next to Aaryn. Doubt it since she made a deal with him. It would cheer me up after this fiasco.popcorn::

Elissa just told GM that she's safe. She's putting Andy up.

If she can't get Amanda out then Andy would be my next pick also. Although I don't really care for Aaron. She is just as cut throat as Andy.

UGGGH!!! I want that Amanda out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so mad she won POV. This show is rigged. They want Amanda to stay for drama purposes. What a freakin joke!

I AGREE! This makes me so angry and it is just a show. lol I am so sick of her and MacCray laying in bed and doing nothing, well nothing I want to watch.

Amanda![/QUOTE

I was holding out hope for this show...but really BB you have just made this season impossible to watch.

I had seasons where the people I like got voted out so that is not the issue not that I like any of these people, this year just seems so more contrived then other years.

I agree with everyone that it definitely appears rigged. What I don't understand is how CBS can award this money to a racist. That's what they will be doing if Amanda or Aaron win. To me, that means CBS is condoning racism. It's their money and their show so they could refuse to award the money to these people because of their behavior. They can't hide behind saying it's freedom of speech because they know how wrong this is and they could chose not to award the money.

ok... so I was thinking since the show is so obviously fixed for ratings... hasn't been a Pandora's box yet... so Elissa will get that with a "diamond veto" or something that can block what Amanda does!!! :) that would be priceless on her face!

Andy is crying now. He thinks he's the target now. He says he worked too hard to be there and now Elissa kicks him out. He's also mad that ZINGBOT called him a floater during the POV comp!

ok... so I was thinking since the show is so obviously fixed for ratings... hasn't been a Pandora's box yet... so Elissa will get that with a "diamond veto" or something that can block what Amanda does!!! :) that would be priceless on her face!

Let's hope. Amanda's faces of shock or injustice are so hilarious.

Andy is crying now. He thinks he's the target now. He says he worked too hard to be there and now Elissa kicks him out. He's also mad that ZINGBOT called him a floater during the POV comp!

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!! Andy is crying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter