Big Brother 15

@BigBrotherLeak: Andy telling Spencer that he's been working with Amanda, McCrae, and Aaryn and that they call each other '3AM'. #BB15

I am soooo angry, mad, sad and everything in between. CBS is playing all of us as fools and I don't like it.

Andy so sure that America must hate Elissa! Boy, is he in for a rude awakening! Elissa is much more likable than her sister, Rachel.

Andy so sure that America must hate Elissa! Boy, is he in for a rude awakening! Elissa is much more likable than her sister, Rachel.

Not sure why, neither of the are very likable but then again the other HGs are much to talk about either.

Elissa is lovely and has never backed down from Aaryn about the racist remarks.

Judd, Andy, and Spencer had Elissa in the cockpit room tonight swearing they would vote Aaryn out if Elissa put up GM.

Andy and Spencer were talking later saying they would vote out Aaryn. I believe Spencer not Andy.

Elissa is lovely and has never backed down from Aaryn about the racist remarks.

Judd, Andy, and Spencer had Elissa in the cockpit room tonight swearing they would vote Aaryn out if Elissa put up GM.

Andy and Spencer were talking later saying they would vote out Aaryn. I believe Spencer not Andy.

Can't agree about the lovely part, way too much done to her face. Makes it look like she has a permanent grin.

Watching BBAD right now and they are in backyard. AAron and Amanda are such terrible people. My hope is that when they leave the house there lives are as miserable as them and that their terrible actions follow them and effect everything they try to do. McCrae is completely useless and obviously doesn't have an ounce of ambition or a mind of his own. I'm disappointed in GM. I thought Elyssa had made some effect on her so that she realized A&A have no respect for her and are completely use her. The way Aaron talks to her is awful. She makes it clear she doesn't think GM has anything worthwhile to say.

Watching BBAD, it's hard to know who's side Andy and Spencer are really on. Amanda concocted this "brilliant" plan for Spencer and Andy to tell Elissa that GM is getting too close to A & M so that she will put up GM and she can get voted out instead of Aaryn.

But Judd, Andy and Spencer are talking about getting GM up but voting Aayrn out. I'm sure Judd wants Aaryn out but will Andy and Spencer really vote against A & M?

Hmm.....

12:56am Aaryn says they can't have fried rice anymore because she evicted the only Asian in the house and no one else knows how tomake it. She and GM laugh hysterically. McCrae is laughing too but trying not to show it. GM asks him "You don't find this funny?"

Aaryn says, "He does. He just doesn't want to laugh in front of America.

:sad2::sad1::rolleyes:

Can't agree about the lovely part, way too much done to her face. Makes it look like she has a permanent grin.

I am talking about how she stands up for her friends, her outlook on life, not her appearance. Her appearance doesn't change the fact that she is the only one that will stand up to Demanda (not a typo). People may have complaints about her face, but I give her props for that body, it's amazing.

I don't know if you have the feeds, but I do and its an entirely different show. It's nice to see someone on that show that isn't manipulated by Amanda.

I am talking about how she stands up for her friends, her outlook on life, not her appearance. Her appearance doesn't change the fact that she is the only one that will stand up to Demanda (not a typo). People may have complaints about her face, but I give her props for that body, it's amazing.

I don't know if you have the feeds, but I do and its an entirely different show. It's nice to see someone on that show that isn't manipulated by Amanda.

Don't have the feeds, just following along on here. She does seem to come across as a bit wishy washy though. I would think if BB wanted to fix the game it would be more for her to win so they could make a big deal out of sisters winning.

Andy can cry me a river. He needs to be on the block to know how it feels to be up there.

Elissa might have seemed wishy washy because Helen was always telling people what Elissa thought and half the time it wasn't true. It was said to benefit her game. Elissa never really trusted Andy and never wanted to work with Aaryn. Helen always pushed it. Elissa will finally get to do what she wants this week, she will probably leave next week but at least she will be playing her game finally, not Amanda's.

It is hilarious watching Andy freaking out about going up. Yesterday he was pacing and crying. What does he have to worry about? He only needs three votes, is he worried he can't trust McCranda? LOL. I do love karma.

:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Wow. I now know that Amanda is truly classless. She is being a total tool toward Elissa. She said she was going to go "Evil Dick" on Elissa, and she is. I'm getting my info from tweets by BigBrotherLeaks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter