Big Brother 7: All-stars ***SPOILER Thread***

Laurabearz said:
Romber??? :rotfl2:

Ah, now look what you've done....given me that sick queasy feeling... I despise that man.

He is totally different than Will. Will's technique is like a fine wine...while Rob's is like that grain alchol we used to drink at frat parties.

BibbidiBobbidiBOO said:
Erika is sure playing the "victim" in these interviews! She is to blame for the way she was portrayed and SHE too is guilty of not taking the "high road" (which she refers to in that article and seems to think she did this! :sad2: )

I agree Erika's victim act is ridiculous, no one forced her in bed with Mike, she went willingly and she bears the resonsibility for her own actions.

Albertan mom said:
I for one, loved Rob and Amber. They were so cute.
Rob is like Will to me---charasmatic, rude, hilarious. A guy you know you shouldn't like, but you do anyway!

Boy do I beg to differ.... Rob gave me the heebie jeebies and was just as manipulative as Will. I think I've always despised these type of characters because I've always preferred being the "puppet master"! ;)

RayaniFoxmur said:
... She knew full well there were cameras that would show the two of them in bed together, and that her having sex with him would be completely publicized. ...
I never heard that they actually had sex. Did they?

Zandy595 said:
I never heard that they actually had sex. Did they?

I'm going by what my mom told me... and honestly it wouldn't surprise me. I mean, they slept in the same bed together, and the one day Boogie told her "What happens between the sheets stays between the sheets". Even if they didn't have PIV sex, I think at least to me it's pretty obvious they fooled around.

Did anyone else hear this? I just watched a raw interview with Will and he said he'll be on the Young and the Restless on October 23 and that he'll be the new doctor on the Tyra Banks show! So we haven't seen the last of Dr. Will! :love:

ETA...guess I should have watched the whole video before I posted. He ended by saying he and Mike would be doing Amazing Race next year! I wanted it to be Will and Janelle. Oh well.

HERE's the video if you want to see Julie, Janelle and Will.

If they did go all the way they must have been pretty discrete about it. The producers of reality shows never fail to jump on somthing like that.

I believe there was some stains on the sheets for sure.

beattyfamily said:
He ended by saying he and Mike would be doing Amazing Race next year! I wanted it to be Will and Janelle. Oh well.

I have NO desire to watch Mike on TV again, ick!

palmtreegirl said:
I have NO desire to watch Mike on TV again, ick!

Same here, but it could be fun to see how fast they go. They may be good at manipulating people but I can see them actually being the first out. Unless of course CBS does their best to make sure they go far in the game.

I wish it was Janey and Will doing the Amazing Race.
But I will watch, because Will and Mike would be funny too....

I forgot about that show on E! I heard him say he was a new Dr. on 90210 and I thought didn't that show go off a long time ago?? :confused3

That would be fun to see him at work!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter