Big Brother 7: All-stars ***SPOILER Thread***

The very best quote I heard all season on BB7 was when Boogie was in the confessional and said, "We can dish it, but can't take it."

Well he'd better learn to take it because he said some really awful things about Erika (and I mean they were truly awful) so he can sit there and take whatever someone wants to give em. He should just feel lucky that Rosie is a jokester and it was all done in good humor.

Rosie gave him what he deserved. I thought it was a riot. He does not deserve to enjoy this win.

I don't think we need to feel sorry for Mike because Rosie harassed him.

Like he could care less what she says to him.

In Hollywood and in his business world--any attention is good attention.

He won't be losing any sleep from her comments!

Albertan mom said:
I don't think we need to feel sorry for Mike because Rosie harassed him.

Like he could care less what she says to him.

In Hollywood and in his business world--any attention is good attention.

He won't be losing any sleep from her comments!

I completely agree with you!

Hey, Rosie - tell us what you really think!

I thought it was a hoot! Mike was on the hot seat - and rightfully so. Unfortunately, we didn't hear from Erika & Janelle enough. This is the first time I've watched the View since Rosie started - I'll have to catch an episode once in a while. That Rosie - she says it like it is!

While I don't condone what Boogie said, Erica is not innocent in the name calling game either. She had a few choice names at times for other house guests.

minniecarousel said:
Hey, Rosie - tell us what you really think!

I thought it was a hoot! Mike was on the hot seat - and rightfully so. Unfortunately, we didn't hear from Erika & Janelle enough. This is the first time I've watched the View since Rosie started - I'll have to catch an episode once in a while. That Rosie - she says it like it is!

I agree with you - I thought the whole segment was hilarious! And I think Boogie enjoyed it too. I do get the feeling that Erika still hasn't quite figured out just how far Boogie played her.

ETA: Check out this interview of Boogie and Erika (on the 2nd page). Erika says her family put out a hit on Boogie! :lmao:

Sandy22 said:
I agree with you - I thought the whole segment was hilarious! And I think Boogie enjoyed it too. I do get the feeling that Erika still hasn't quite figured out just how far Boogie played her.

ETA: Check out this interview of Boogie and Erika (on the 2nd page). Erika says her family put out a hit on Boogie! :lmao:

I read that interview earlier tonight. Erika is obviously very upset (like a lot of women are for her) and her family is too, which is understandable.

I did not like either Erika or Boogie this season.

But I go both ways on the Erika/Boogie situation. I think that they both used each other on the show. Mike/Boogie was much worse than Erika, but she was not an innocent woman in the relationship, she was using him too.
Erika had said how much she hated how Allison played the game (having a showmance and being a floater) but then she did the same thing. So for that reason I don't feel sorry for her. (But as a woman I feel for her)

Watching the jury question and answers ended up deciding that I would rather Mike/Boogie win. Erika tried to act like she had been playing some strategic game the entire time, which everyone knew was not true, unless it was the showmance with Boogie (which if it was, then you cannot feel sorry for her).

Let's hope next season will be better with all new people!

Can't wait for Survivor and AR!

I love how a lot of people (in my family especially ;)) are going on and on about how horrible Boogie is for leading Erika on. But let's face it... Erika KNEW she was stepping into Big Brother, and knew how the game was played. She knew full well there were cameras that would show the two of them in bed together, and that her having sex with him would be completely publicized. She fell for every word hook line and sinker, knowing full well the game is a game of lies. I don't feel a bit sorry for her, and honestly? I think her actions in some places and ways were just about as bad as his.

I think Mike Boogie did a good job the other night. I'm tired of people saying he hung onto Will's coat tails. Obviously, they were friends even before they entered the house. It's not like Mike hooked up with him after the show started. I have a good friend and we are involved in a large organization together where she is the head honcho and I am the quiet behind the scenes person. It doesn't make my contribution any less important than hers just because she is the 'high profile' one. Will seems to think that Mike was a good partner. And Mike won a bunch of competitions himself.

Mike might of taken things too far with Ericka but she let herself get taken for the ride. She could have said no. Who finds the love of their life on a reality game show?? You don't go on national tv proclaiming you want to a have a baby with someone you've known in an unrealistic setting.

As far as Erika and Boogie hooking up, they are both equally at fault. The thing that bothers me is that there was no reason to talk about her the way he did. It was disgusting, no reason for it at all and I consider him a pig. I am glad Rosie harrassed him, even though I am sure he could care less. I think Erika really did have feelings for him, but of course she won't admit it now knowing everything he said about her.

You know, once I read about Boogie's successful business, it makes me wonder if that was another reason Erika was all over him. After all, she seems to be "all about the money".

I agree that Boogie did do some of Chilltown's dirty work. He didn't have Will's finesse, though. And there's no excuse for how Boogie trash talked everyone, though.

Laurabearz said:
Romber??? :rotfl2:

Trisha and the fire fighter dude... :lmao:

I for one, loved Rob and Amber. They were so cute.
Rob is like Will to me---charasmatic, rude, hilarious. A guy you know you shouldn't like, but you do anyway!

I am a romantic, love to see love!! :love: That is why I was really hoping for a Janelle/Will hookup.
(though Ericka and Boogie--that was just nasty!)

Laurabearz said:
Romber??? :rotfl2:

Trisha and the fire fighter dude... :lmao:

TrisTa - Geez what kind of a reality fan are you if you cannot get her name right??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:) :thumbsup2

Loved the View yesterday too Go Rosie! You could tell Mike was having some fun with it too! Erika well IMOP GROSS!

Erika is sure playing the "victim" in these interviews! She is to blame for the way she was portrayed and SHE too is guilty of not taking the "high road" (which she refers to in that article and seems to think she did this! :sad2: )

MareQ said:
TrisTa - Geez what kind of a reality fan are you if you cannot get her name right??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:) :thumbsup2

Ok ok... but it WAS 7 AM when I posted... and after a couple of cups a cafiine I remember HIS name was Ryan!

:dance3:

Laurabearz said:
Ok ok... but it WAS 7 AM when I posted... and after a couple of cups a cafiine I remember HIS name was Ryan!

:dance3:

7AM?? Oh ok - you're ok then. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter