Big Brother 7: All-stars ***SPOILER Thread***

I just went over to the Dolce homepage. I had NO idea that Mike was so successful! Wow!

But why is he called Boogie???

I too am glad that Janelle won eht 25K and sad that Boogie won. I felt a little sorry for Erica the way they revealed what Mike said about her on the show. Very humiliating and a little un-necessary. The view is going to be looking for a new host to replace Star, I vote for Janelle. :surfweb:

I just have to say Mike really disgusts me. I didn't see it, but I'm so glad Rosie stuck it to him on The View. Really wish I would have seen that interview. I felt awful for Erika last night. She needed to find out what a pig Mike was, but on live, national TV? BB people, I'm sure, thought it would be great for the show, but that was really low.

What did I miss? Janelle was so mad at Erika, but it was Janelle's own fault that she left the house. She took her hand off the key on the volcano. That was the nail in her coffin and she did it to herself. :confused3 I guess she did deserve AC$, but I didn't like the way she acted towards Erika or James last night. Yes, James did say all that bad stuff about her, but he said they talked about it, he apologized, and she forgave him. Then she says nasty things about him right there. No class.

About Alison, she's just a nasty, jealous ho. She's probably still holding a grudge because Erika dated her ex, Josh (was that his name?).

Zandy --- you may have mixed up the Justin/Josh -- Erika dated Josh from Season 1 for five years. Alison's ex. boyfriend was Justin both from season 4.

SeeDisney said:
Zandy --- you may have mixed up the Justin/Josh -- Erika dated Josh from Season 1 for five years. Alison's ex. boyfriend was Justin both from season 4.
I knew it was a "J" - Justin. It was Justin that Erika was telling Kaysar about at the beginning of the season, right? She said they just broke up and she was having a hard time dealing with it. Then they showed a picture of him and I could have sworn it was Alison's ex. This is the picture I remember seeing. I could be wrong. I can't find a picture of Josh from season 1. Did he look at all like Justin?
main_pic.jpg

EDIT: OK, I finally figured out that I mixed up the faces. All this time I was thinking Erika dated Justin. LOL I found a picture of Josh.
joshandkiara.jpg

Hope Mike CHOKES on the money :furious: disrespectful chauvinist brown nosing JERK... Erica got what she deserved and Janie... well, Janie will be a star in my eyes forever!! :thumbsup2

zalansky said:
I think that Janelle is going to be on the View today - it was either her or Will, I don't remember but I am fairly sure it was Janelle.
Add me to the list of those thrilled that Janelle won the $25k! She deserved it, heck she deserved to win the whole thing. She won more competitions thans anoyone on any season. I just love her and clearly quite a few people in the USA do too. She has always won AC. I went to CBS.COM last night and sent them an email begging them to put her on Amazing Race with Will. :thumbsup2

Erika made an idiot of herself as usual.

I think Janelle was the second best player. Will was the best. She won competitions because she had to, he threw them on purpose. SHe had Trouble working her own alliance, he controlled everyone. Overall he is the better player.

I just finished watching them on the View and although I hate Boogie, that was difficult to watch. I think Rosie carried it a tad too far.

beattyfamily said:
I just finished watching them on the View and although I hate Boogie, that was difficult to watch. I think Rosie carried it a tad too far.

I agree. Rosie was over the top. In her usual "Rosie" way. She's overbearing sometimes. Isn't she suppose to remain professional? I mean you can have an opinion and state it, but to continue hounding Mike. Who's the 12 year old now , huh Rosie ??

I thought Rosie was hysterical.... And then The Surivor chick comes up with Sewing an I hate Boogie quilt with Erica's mom...... (Rosie bedazzled a I hate boogie shirt) OMG too funny....

He deserved to be ripped a new one... And rosie did it with Humor.... Plus she also said she would be willing to go have a drink with him to find common ground, but that he is totally wrong on his view about women...

momma leaps said:
I agree. Rosie was over the top. In her usual "Rosie" way. She's overbearing sometimes. Isn't she suppose to remain professional? I mean you can have an opinion and state it, but to continue hounding Mike. Who's the 12 year old now , huh Rosie ??

I AGREE :thumbsup2

sajetto said:
Thanks for posting that link Pam. Rosie sure did stick it to Boogie ;)

::yes::

Erika may not have said much vocally -- but her body language was another story! :rotfl:

thanks for The View link…

I don’t know if this link was posted before ..did you ever check out Mike Boogie’s web site?
He has some nice looking restaurants.

mike boogie

PS- Hey Mike and Will ..there is ONLY one Chilltown and I live in it..

B000HP2SY4.01-A2Y624Y5TXKSKI._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V61704312_.jpg

Yo and here is the proof I got this out of the hiphop dictionary (so it has to be true):

chill
1) (n) Relax. "Why don't you just chill" -- L.L. Cool J. (Eat em up L chill [1990]).
2) (adj) Mellow.
Chilltown
(n) Jersey City, Double XX Posse.
chips
(n) Money. -- Lil Bow Wow (Bounce with me [2000]).
ChiTown
(n) Chicago.
chrome
1) (n) Gun. "Now I gotta follow him home with the chrome" -- Ice Cube (Robbin' hood [1994]).
2) (n) Chrome wheel. "Sittin' on da chrome" -- Masta Ace Inc. [1995].

charlie said:
thanks for The View link…

I don’t know if this link was posted before ..did you ever check out Mike Boogie’s web site?
He has some nice looking restaurants.

mike boogie

This link is within that site, and IMO it's a much better look at what they are all about. Clearly the guy behind the success is Mike's partner but partnering with the right people is an important business skill.

http://www.dolcegroup.com/

beattyfamily said:

Did she call him a B, a hoe or a fool? All names Mr.Boogie thought was appropriate to call the people in the house. Over the top? Rosie is not known for her couth... and being from Brooklyn NEITHER AM I, and I don't think she could've possibly disrespected him enough after the way he treated everyone in that house besides his brown nose recipient,Will.

It seems that men have always had the upper hand when it comes to degrading women... after all there are WAY more derogatory names for us than for them. Let me think, we can call them a *******... and that would insult his mother, or a son of a B... and that would also insult his mother... oh well, I guess he's stuck with really horrid words like jerk and moron... :rolleyes:

Robinrs said:
Did she call him a B, a hoe or a fool? All names Mr.Boogie thought was appropriate to call the people in the house. Over the top? Rosie is not known for her couth... and being from Brooklyn NEITHER AM I, and I don't think she could've possibly disrespected him enough after the way he treated everyone in that house besides his brown nose recipient,Will.

It seems that men have always had the upper hand when it comes to degrading women... after all there are WAY more derogatory names for us than for them. Let me think, we can call them a *******... and that would insult his mother, or a son of a B... and that would also insult his mother... oh well, I guess he's stuck with really horrid words like jerk and moron... :rolleyes:

Wow, all I said was it made me a bit uncomfortable to watch it just like I felt uncomfortable for Erika last night as well. I had to look away cause I didn't want to see her face when they showed her the stuff he said about her.

I also said I hate Boogie. I think he's a big jerk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter