• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

Then David fell. Then Ian. Memphis confirmed 3 on slop is all and then he too dropped. All hope is in Kevin now.

Enzo down. Kevin down. We cannot have nice things. Ever.

Last edited:
I am so aggravated, there is a clip of Memphis making fun of Ian to Nicole & Dani.
Memphis should be ashamed of himself, but Dani? she has a child, I can't even believe she would listen to Memphis and not shut him down immediately. You don't know what your Childs future is Dani, she is just a baby. :(
I am so angry with these people, they should know better.

I'm so confused that you seem to hold Dani, a parent of a child, to such a higher standard than the jerk who actually made fun of Ian and who also has a child...why are you so much more shocked and disgusted by Dani sitting there than the jerk who did it. Both are parents????

I'm so confused that you seem to hold Dani, a parent of a child, to such a higher standard than the jerk who actually made fun of Ian and who also has a child...why are you so much more shocked and disgusted by Dani sitting there than the jerk who did it. Both are parents????

1. Didn't know Memphis was a dad and I said he was awful too,
2. Dani is a mother and I do holder her to a higher standard as a mother/grandmother myself. Because I as a mother would have stopped him, I thought better of Dani and I guess I shouldn't have. So that is my opinion.

Memphis is garbage, I should have been clearer, on that you are right.

Kevin telling Da'vonne that he read Julie's lips when she was doing Dani's intro for voting. He thinks she said "Dani and Christmas have been.." And that Christmas' face went white.

I guess they still had Julie on the big screen after she told Dani she was up to vote. WOW!
Day then says she's going to talk to Dani and tell her to put up Christmas. That should be interesting.

Dani says she will nominate Kevin & David.
David will use his power and she will have to nominate someone else on the spot.
This will be fun!

EDIT: NOT SURE IF DAVID PULLS HIS POWER OUT IMMEDIATELY OR ITS DONE WITHOUT DANI KNOWING HE WAS THE POWER HOLDER.

ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE HOW IT WORKS?

Last edited:
Apparently Nicole is upset about something, I'm reading she may have been called into DR and scolded about the mocking of Ian (which means the other two were too). She is telling people she will be ok in a few days.
I read she has also lost sponsorships with retailers for her behavior (good) I wonder if DR told her that too.
She is a "Social Media Influencer" so it hit her in the pocketbook, so happy.

Apparently Nicole is upset about something, I'm reading she may have been called into DR and scolded about the mocking of Ian (which means the other two were too). She is telling people she will be ok in a few days.
I read she has also lost sponsorships with retailers for her behavior (good) I wonder if DR told her that too.
She is a "Social Media Influencer" so it hit her in the pocketbook, so happy.

Good! Her laughing so hard when Memphis was disparaging Ian just made me angry and reaffirmed my feelings that her "sweet girl from a small town" is just an act to get what she wants.

Kevin telling Da'vonne that he read Julie's lips when she was doing Dani's intro for voting. He thinks she said "Dani and Christmas have been.." And that Christmas' face went white.

I guess they still had Julie on the big screen after she told Dani she was up to vote. WOW!
Day then says she's going to talk to Dani and tell her to put up Christmas. That should be interesting.

Whoopsers! :rolleyes1 At least maybe Day and Kevin will clue in more for who they should NOT be giving info to.

I believe David can reveal his power immediately after the nominations, which means the HOH has to put someone else up on the spot. That should be fun!

I'm glad the mean kids are getting called out for making fun of Ian. They deserve a reality check.

I hope David knows how to use it correctly lol. If he is put on the block and takes himself off immediately that would be awesome, although I think Davonne would go up unfortunately.

Yeah - I don't see David using his "power" as anything that would affect Dani's plans. She has other options than David - Davonne and Ian.

I think the only names on Dani's mouth are: David, Davonne, Ian, Tyler and Kevin.
Guessing she will do the boring safe route of David and Kevin. Then David may use his power. It is David so he may not. Then I am betting Day or Ian will replace. If one wins veto, which isn't likely, then she may backdoor Tyler. Or she may just pop up the other one of the Day and Ian. Betting 100% she does that. She has been putting feelers out and not many want to get rid of Tyler yet. Just her and Day pretty much. Because of that she will probably want to keep Day. So I am guessing when David uses his power she will replace with Ian.

IF Dani does replace anyone with Tyler then MAYBE Xmas will use her power to save him and then she has to figure out some other plan. And she will have ticked off Tyler and Xmas. So hoping for that. So so so badly want that. But I think it's unlikely.

I think the only names on Dani's mouth are: David, Davonne, Ian, Tyler and Kevin.
Guessing she will do the boring safe route of David and Kevin. Then David may use his power. It is David so he may not. Then I am betting Day or Ian will replace. If one wins veto, which isn't likely, then she may backdoor Tyler. Or she may just pop up the other one of the Day and Ian. Betting 100% she does that. She has been putting feelers out and not many want to get rid of Tyler yet. Just her and Day pretty much. Because of that she will probably want to keep Day. So I am guessing when David uses his power she will replace with Ian.

IF Dani does replace anyone with Tyler then MAYBE Xmas will use her power to save him and then she has to figure out some other plan. And she will have ticked off Tyler and Xmas. So hoping for that. So so so badly want that. But I think it's unlikely.

If David Doesn't use his power on himself then he 100% deserves to be evicted.

Watching season 14 that Ian won. Not sure I saw that season. Didn't realize a Hantz was on BB and he got expelled from the house, in true Hantz style. Can't wait to see what he did. On episode 2 now.

So just 2 in and, no, Ian is not playing up his quirkiness this time. He was just as quirky, if not more so, in 14 too. And they all made fun of him then too. The first HoH had the 2 lady coaches, Janelle and Brittany, and their players up in HoH watching the cams the first night and Ian was going around the house doing strange stuff and they were making fun. He was THE target the first week because of it. But Boogie won the coach challenge and saved him. Ian is adorable. And very social on 14. Sorry to see him more in hiding this season but I bet he is terrified of having similar experience.

Last edited:
Watching season 14 that Ian won. Not sure I saw that season. Didn't realize a Hantz was on BB and he got expelled from the house, in true Hantz style. Can't wait to see what he did. On episode 2 now.

That's not Russell Hantz, it's his brother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter