BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

That's not Russell Hantz, it's his brother.
I know. He's a Hantz. Brandon Hantz was expelled from Survivor and Wiki says this brother, is it Willie, gets expelled from BB. And Russell was the big bad villain on Survivor. Was Brandon his nephew? He was legit off his rocker.

David and Kevin up

Isn't David suppose to use his power at the nomination ceremony? Doesn't sound like he used it if he's on the block. Maybe he can use it before the veto ceremony happens? I'm so confused lol

Christmas Abbott won the Blocker power, meaning that she can block any player (including herself) from being nominated after a veto is used.

I thought maybe Christmas could save him with her power, but it doesn't look like it.

Why can the women of BB never ever stick together on an alliance??
One of them always blabs to a male.
Dani & Cody talking and Dani tells Cody, "Christmas is all girls, girls, girls together." Ugh
She is so unlikeable.

I believe Christmas’ power happens at the veto ceremony. So since Tyler is up there already she can’t block it. I wonder if Dani knew about the power and that’s why she put up Tyler now, knowing the blocking power is only good for veto. If someone gets taken off the block I have a bad feeling Ian will go up and will be voted out. Right now I think Tyler is in jeopardy of being voted out. As far as why an all girls alliance doesn’t work, I think it’s because they try to include all the girls. With these men alliances it’s usually 2 or 4, never all of them. Maybe if they just got 4 women together at the beginning they could pull it off, but unfortunately I think a lot of women who play this game think they need a man to t be their shield, Nicole F is famous for that, hides behind a guy to do her bidding.

Dani told Da'Vonne not to worry about going up as renom, that she was "no-touch zone," and later Dani told Nicole she would "never" nominate Ian or Da'Vonne.

So if Dani is telling the truth about this, who would she put up if say Tyler wins veto and takes himself off. If she puts up Christmas, she'll take herself down with her power, so that leaves Cody, Nicole, Memphis or Enzo. I think she may go back on her word to either Ian or Davone if that in fact happens. Well maybe she would put up Memphis, but I wonder if she would.

Tyler tells Cody, Dani and Nicole that he wants to stage a fight with a Committee member (possibly Christmas) to trick Davonne into thinking that he's a goner so she feels comfortable keeping nominations the same.

Davonne has to use the veto on Kevin, would be such a bad game move for her to not use it, even if she thinks Kevin is safe, although now it's looking like Tyler may stay if he can keep noms the same. So if she uses it, probably Enzo or Memphis will see the block We may finally get an exciting week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter