BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

Level 6 discussed noms. Angela can do haleigh/sam or haleigh/fessy.. Angela is leaning towards haleigh/fessy because if fessy wins veto and is not on the block he'll use it on haleigh

Tyler will not have to use his cloud power app and this is the last week that he could

JC was worried that he will be the pawn.

Sam thinks she will go up.

haleigh believes she will go up.

Fessy thinks that he is safe along with haleigh because he made a deal with tyler/angela on his hoh and "they would be dumb to put up 2 people that are working with "

JC told Brett that Sam is the way she is cuz Sam like Brett and Brett should use that to advantage. Brett is very aware on how Sam changes when she is around him. That she gets jealous.

Maybe Fess will finally get a clue... :rotfl2:
Nope, he won't. They'll probably tell him that their true target is Sam but because she's cra cra, they have to pretend they want one of Fess Hay out. Then they have to get Sam or Kaycee to win veto and not use it. Or if veto does get used they put Sam up and have everyone split vote to be 3-2 for Fess or Hay to go. And be like....whoa, how did that happen??? That big dolt would not even blink. And if it's Hay who goes he'd be more fixated on her being in jury house alone with Scotty.

Hay going to jury house with Scotty. Kaycee should point that out at veto meeting when she doesnt use veto....or someone should say it as Hay walks out the door on eviction day
Of course there is the buy back but Fess and other HGs dont know that yet.

Hay going to jury house with Scotty. Kaycee should point that out at veto meeting when she doesnt use veto....or someone should say it as Hay walks out the door on eviction day
Of course there is the buy back but Fess and other HGs dont know that yet.

Fessie is so dumb and obsessed with her, he may walk out and tell her to stay so she doesn't get to go be with Scottie.
You know cause, its LOVE......:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

They are supposedly voting Fessy out, which doesn't make sense. Angela said Scottie told her if you win HoH send out someone I can win against in Battle Back and she's like oh he can beat Fessy easily. I'm thinking can he??? I'm thinking they will end up voting Haleigh out after they realize Scottie will have a much better chance against her and he will gun for Fessy when he comes back in, he will not gun for Haleigh.

They are supposedly voting Fessy out, which doesn't make sense. Angela said Scottie told her if you win HoH send out someone I can win against in Battle Back and she's like oh he can beat Fessy easily. I'm thinking can he??? I'm thinking they will end up voting Haleigh out after they realize Scottie will have a much better chance against her and he will gun for Fessy when he comes back in, he will not gun for Haleigh.
I dont know. Hayleigh is more a challenge beast than Fess. Especially if there is any thought involved. I hope they do vote out Fess and then Scotty wins back in with Hay. Fess can stew in the jury house.

I dont know. Hayleigh is more a challenge beast than Fess. Especially if there is any thought involved. I hope they do vote out Fess and then Scotty wins back in with Hay. Fess can stew in the jury house.

I hope that is what happens . I think Hayleigh and Scottie can get Brett on their side. I think Brett is starting to realize he is at the bottom of Level 6

Saw on facebook that Sam straightened Tylers hair. Looked pretty good I didn't realize it was that long. Production made him go back to his curls because it would mess up the timeline of things that already happened. I'm sure they already edited tomorrow nights show.

The TV in the kitchen that links to the HOH room was switched on, no one knows for how long. Everyone was talking about Sam, and it's possible she heard. Kaycee realised when she was downstairs and ran up to tell everyone.
They switched it off, but it is still apparently transmitting the sound to the kitchen from the HOH room. There was a lot of Sam bashing from Brett and the rest of L6. Right before KC came up Brett was reiterating the story of how Sam had just freaked out on him about the laundry for no reason - he had already told this story earlier and Sam very likely heard him. -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter