BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

Are they going to have a double elimination this season?

That's the million dollar question. Since Kaitlyn couldn't put together a 6 piece puzzle :crazy2:, she pretty much screwed up their timeline. So right now if they did a double elimination, they would end early so they either have to have a battle back or a non-elimination week in order to have a double eviction. i'm thinking tonight might be a non-elimination because they did not show the veto ceremony last night, which they always do on Wednesdays. I think they are saving it for filler since there won't be a vote or a Julie interview, but I could be wrong lol.

I feel like they started with less players this season then usual, so not sure they are going to have one.
But who knows......Expect the unexpected!

I am looking for a finale date and can't find one, its still says TBD........

OMG....... anyone but Bayleigh please.

EDIT TO ADD: SCOTTIE EVICTED.

But with jury back next week..... he may return.

Last edited:

I just watched the full episode from last night.
Saw a great tweet across bottom of the screen:
"Fessie is Level 6 best player"................:rotfl2:

He is so dumb, he was so happy when Scottie left, so proud. :sad2:

He's so dumb, I wonder if he'll even get it on how much he was played when he gets out and watches all the DR sessions!! :crazy: Makes ya wonder what classes he subs in!!! :teeth:

I just watched the full episode from last night.
Saw a great tweet across bottom of the screen:
"Fessie is Level 6 best player"................:rotfl2:

He is so dumb, he was so happy when Scottie left, so proud. :sad2:

That's hilarious!!

Earlier in the week, someone in a facebook group said Foutte/The Hive is now being called The Jury. ha!

Angela won HOH last night! Last I saw, she's planning to put up Fessy & Haleigh. They don't want to take any chance of putting up one and the other winning POV, then they'd both be safe.

That's hilarious!!

Earlier in the week, someone in a facebook group said Foutte/The Hive is now being called The Jury. ha!

Angela won HOH last night! Last I saw, she's planning to put up Fessy & Haleigh. They don't want to take any chance of putting up one and the other winning POV, then they'd both be safe.

Smart move.

That's hilarious!!

I guess Fessie will learn the truth about his “Final 4” with Tyler and Angela. Haha

There was some kind of glitch during the comp. and it was delayed for a while apparently. I saw a post that said Angela was in the lead at that point.
I know Tyler was gonna play to loose, don't know about Angela.
Tyler is on a journey that can blow up at any moment, I hope he goes all the way. He is not playing an evil game like I think Paul did last year.
He does have a heart, he's a kind backstabber player, letting others do the dirty work. Fessie is his best worker! :rolleyes1

I heard that Kaycee would have won if she didn't take her ball off and try again. Not sure if she was throwing it or thought her score wasn't good enough to win. I also saw a tweet that said Haleigh told Fessy Tyler was giving her chips, not sure how accurate that is, can't imagine Tyler would give Haleigh chips unless he snuck chips to everyone in his various alliances lol

Like others have said Fessy is prancing around the house saying how great he is , he evicted someone with a unanimous vote and Brett tells Angela and Tyler that's because we wanted him out! lol I would love to see Fessy after the show when he learns all of this too bad we won't get to see that.

He is on the same
level as Macielles, who was on the block, won the veto and didn't use it to save himself. I can't remember which season

Is that the guy who thought he would come back with some sort of magic power or something? LOL

He is on the same
level as Macielles, who was on the block, won the veto and didn't use it to save himself. I can't remember which season

He was from Season 3, the year Danielle Reyes was robbed lol

Is that the guy who thought he would come back with some sort of magic power or something? LOL

Lawan was the one who agreed to be evicted because he would come back with a super power. I believe that was the year Rachel Reilly won, but not positive.

I think the dumbest move of all time may still be Cody taking Derek to final 2 with him when he could have taken Victoria who was basically a piece of furniture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter