• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Big Girls Only" A Sept 2015 PTR *Final PT Update 9/10/15*

We got the apartment!!

We will stay with some friends for a week (their son is DDs age so they can play together) and our stuff will be in a storage unit. Then on September 1st we will move into the new place! SO has agreed to hire movers for the second move; my dad and some of our friends are helping with the move into storage.

After the move it'll be DDs first birthday, 5 long days of work and the most necessary Disney vacation I have ever had in my life!!

Honest to blog, I am really having a hard time imagining going without DD but I. The same breath I could TOTALLY use some adult time. Le sigh, I am over the moon excited for Septemeber, and super happy everything has fallen into place.

Thank you all so much for the well wishes. I am crazy busy (as you can imagine) so my DIS time is minimal. But I will do my best to stay up to date on all your reports!

TTFN friends! Thanks for reading!

YAY so, so happy everything worked out! I know it will be so nice to be settled into a new place!

And I get you 100% on being torn about the adult only trip. I have the same feeling when I think about a solo trip next year. But everyone, especially moms, need a BREAK! You totally deserve this and you're going to have a blast. And just think of how recharged you will feel after the trip!

SEE! It always works out!!! Easier said then to believe i know...
I am so so happy for you!

Yes i am sure it's hard to go to Disney without the kids.. Yet i know you will have the time of your life AND you will be going back with them soon enough!

I'm glad things seem to be falling into place now. Such a relief. You're definitely going to need this trip!

We got the apartment!!

We will stay with some friends for a week (their son is DDs age so they can play together) and our stuff will be in a storage unit. Then on September 1st we will move into the new place! SO has agreed to hire movers for the second move; my dad and some of our friends are helping with the move into storage.

After the move it'll be DDs first birthday, 5 long days of work and the most necessary Disney vacation I have ever had in my life!!

Honest to blog, I am really having a hard time imagining going without DD but I. The same breath I could TOTALLY use some adult time. Le sigh, I am over the moon excited for Septemeber, and super happy everything has fallen into place.

Thank you all so much for the well wishes. I am crazy busy (as you can imagine) so my DIS time is minimal. But I will do my best to stay up to date on all your reports!

TTFN friends! Thanks for reading!

I know I already said it on FB, but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you got the apartment. I hope everything goes smoothly from now on and that you have a most magical vacation. I hope you'll be posting FB updates.

Some how, between work, the move and DD s first birthday I have had zero time to DIS!

I have tried to keep up with everyone's reports, but mostly I'm behind.

Sadly I will have to catch up later this month because on Saturday at noon...

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!

I have nothing packed, not a thing. I don't even know which box my camera is in (that's right folks most of our stuff is still in boxes), but that's ok cause in a few short days I will be in my happy place. I am so pumped!

Admittedly I am sad about not taking my baby, or my hubby for that matter, but I'm also so glad to have some grown up girl time with mom and sis.

I may not be packed but we are all paid up, everything is on gift cards, I have my pins all set to go and all my outfits are picked out. Rental car is ready, we pick her up at 12. Mom and I are having dinner with sis on Saturday night, early to bed and early to rise cause Sunday we are headed to MK for a PPO ADR at CP!!

Did I mention I'm excited?!?!

Thanks everyone for following along, for advice, and for letting me follow along on your adventures too! I will post a link to the TR as soon as I start it.

See you real soon!

woooooooohoooooooooooo

LOVE LOVE IT ALLL!!!!

I am so so happy for you have a great time. packing. Eh. it's overrated ENJOY! can't wait to hear ALL about it

I'm so excited for you all!! We leave next Saturday and I haven't packed a thing either! :rolleyes2 I hope you have so much magical fun!! princess: :earsgirl:

We have been home for almost a week now! Thanks to everyone for wishing us well; it was a great trip. I can't wait to tell you all about it!! I'll post a link to the TR as soon as I start it

TTFN! I hope you're all doing great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter