birthday page elements swap FINAL DETAILS ON P. 3

got the borders today from WDWmom, very cute! :D maggie

Finished mine tonight, mailing Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning depending on hours I work those days, thanks for hosting!!!:D

Mine went in the mail today! Thanks for hosting. I wasn't sure what your plans were for mailing the stuff back. I did put and extra envie in but forgot some card board.

cool! I got spinning's paper piecings in the mail today, they are too cute! Looking forward to swapping it out next week. I probably won't get to the post office until wednesday though. I will post when they all go out. :D maggie

hey joyce, just sent you a pm. :D Yes I did and thank you so much! :D maggie

Please accept my apologies, it appears that I am holding this swap up! DH swears he mailed these items on Tuesday via priority mail! I am so sorry...it took me a while to come up with something "different" and then of course putting them all together
anyway, I think that they are worth the wait, hope you all do too!

not to worry pauline. It's only thursday. :D I'm sure they will arrive today. And quite honestly, I can't say that mine are finished yet. :D maggie

got snow white's stuff today. very nice! thanks for the little extra. :D maggie

Hi everyone,

I got the birthday swap stuff in the mail today. Everything looks great & I can't wait to use it....

Tina

Me, too. I totally forgot to expect this and there it was. I had to sit in the parking lot looking through all the great pieces y'all made before I could get on with my errands. Thanks for hosting Maggie. And thank you everyone else for all the wonderful birthday pieces.

it so exciting getting a swap in the mail. makes you wannta go scrap bday pics now. EVERYTHING was really kewl and there is such talent on these boards!!! Thanks again for hosting Maggie.
Janine

Got my stuff yesterday and I love everything! Everything is so nice and cute, I can't wait to use it:D

Got mine yesterday, and I love all of it, thanks to everyone for all the hard work you did!! I made nine-two page spreads -with all the pieces (no pics on them yet though :p ), can't wait to get the pics on them now!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter