birthday page elements swap FINAL DETAILS ON P. 3

Mine are done and in our evergrowing pile of stuff to go postal as soon as I get there!
If not today then it will be on Monday at the latest (after I bring the kids back to school - we are on vacation this week!)

I am almost done just need to buy more adhesive. My kids were sick all week with the flu. I think, I need to make 12 more photo mats. I am hoping to mail by this weekend.

Tina

I can't see my post so, I am posting this again. So, sorry for the double post.

I am almost done just need to buy more adhesive. My kids were sick all week with the flu. I think, I need to make 12 more photo mats. I am hoping to mail by this weekend.

Tina

got your toppers today mickey's old friend, they are too cute! Thanks also for the cute travel stuff, can't wait to use it! maggie

I am about 1/2 done. Will probably not work on them again until next weekend. Will try for going out in the mail on the 1st.

Can you believe it? I finally finished.... It will be in the mail today. I got everything in the baggies so, now I just need to go to the post office.

Tina

Mine went out on Saturday so me on the look out Maggie -

OH and i realized AFTER I sealed the envie that I never put return postage in - DUH so I taped an letter sized envelope to the back of the big Envie - so if you could please just reuse the same envie you;; be all set
;)
Thanks a bunch again for organizing -
Patty

hey guys, I just edited page 1 where the sign ups are to reflect what I have so far. Everything looks great! maggie

ps: patty, got your's today, very cute!

Sent mine out today 2/27/2004 they said it would be there tomorrow. A little nervous this being my first swap, hope they are up to snuff, I also have the feeling I forgot to do something! Let me know Maggie if I did. I hope the return envelope is big enough.

YEAH!!!!! Just did the last tag. Will be mailing them out on Mon.

Thanks for putting this together.

so, how's everyone doing? Don't forget this is due on march 12th which is next friday. :D maggie

Mine did get out in the mail yesterday, so you should get it before the weekend. I enclosed a return eve. with a pre-address label plus $5 to cover the return mailing cost. Hope everyone likes them an can use them in there future scrapping.
Had alot of fun doing it and was very HAPPY it wasn't a BIG swap like the last one.

Thanks again Maggie for doing this.

I finally mailed my today 3/2 so, you should get it soon. I had my stuff weighed and it didn't cost no where near $5. I think, the postage person said it would cost about $3.95 to mail it back. So, hopefully, that was enough if not please, please let me know and I'll send you the money for the difference.

Sorry it took me so long to mail.

Tina

I have not started these yet! But I do know what I am doing....
I will start them tonight and get them in the mail by Monday(3/8) I am so sorry if I am holding this swap up....I totally forgot!

Nah Pauline it is me I still have to get mine in the mail...well and finish them! I started cut everything out just need to put it all together!

ok, I got piglet's pal and ourdogcisco's packages today, man they are cute! (and thanks so much for the hostess gifts!) I'm just waiting on spinning, paulinewdw, wdwmom, and snow white. I know pauline and spinning posted yesterday about where they were in the swap. So, just would like to know how wdwmom and snow white are doing. :D maggie

I went to the PO today and mailed Priority mail. Wasn't sure if I was going to get them done before I left for WDW but I knew I had too. Can't wait to see what everyone else has done. Thanks Maggie for doing the hosting.

Sue

I Finished! So I will either get them in the mail tomorrow if not definately on Monday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter