birthday page elements swap FINAL DETAILS ON P. 3

yet another "snow day" here in northern va, guess I'll get this done today. :D maggie

Letting you know I got mine in the mail to you yesterday Maggie.

Oh the stress! I was on a roll and my sister called and asked me to make these Valentine's for her students I just finished them when my CM saw them and bought them from me. So now I need to make more and my squares get the back burner till after V-Day. I'm so glad I have till March, although I'm getting excited to see everything.

I am done! Wahoo! I got them packed up and will mail them out this week. :Pinkbounc

I'm done!! I just got finished and will get everything bagged and ready to mail this week too.

robin, got your stuff today, it's too cute! maggie

Glad it made it to you safely. I think I forgot to put my name on the backs, but at least I've marked the baggies.

Maggie, package is in the mail. "Should" get it on Friday. Let me know when you receive it. THANKS!!!
Janine

OH, MAN!!! :crazy: I ran out of adhesive... UGH.... Oh, well, at least I got 20 photo mats done. Only 8 more to do. I'll have to go out and buy more adhesive tonight. I want to mail at least by this weekend if I can.

Tina

I ran out of vellum.... :D Guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. maggie

janine, got your stuff today, very cute squares! And thanks for the cute hostess gift too! maggie

Gosh you ladies are quick. I'm half way done and also very glad we have until March to get them out.

alice28, got your stuff yesterday when I got home from work. Very cute! You guys are doing awesome work! :D maggie

Maggie,

Glad they arrived safely! This is so much fun! Can't wait to see everyone's work! :D

got your journal boxes today twigs, they are too cute! maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter