Blended O'HANA: lights, water fountains, and characters OH MY!

Good for her! Glad she got to participate. I'm glad they do that.

SO glad they do that! And she didn't even care who she was, just that she got to play along.

i know everyone is on the same page at that point, but it doesn't make it okay! get me my body splash, fresh deodorant, and my makeup STAT!

Oh my goodness!! :rotfl2: What a guy! That's hilarious.

This still makes me laugh.

Yup. Weddings. Not for the weak.

No kidding. In fact, we did the bridal shower this past weekend and sent 2 people to the ER. They were wielding the (cake) knife of death! Same knife. Same injury. I will never cut a cake the same.

Oh! I don't know if I've see that before. I like it! :)

:thanks: I try to stay hip!

Good pictures rarely happen by accident. They do, sometimes... but not often.

Okay. This made my day.

And where wallets are emptied.

Don't even try to deny it.

It's the truth. It's like a magic trick with your money. Now you see it.... pixiedust: now you don't.

He is MY Gaston!!! We just cleared the fridge not long ago, but we had a picture G drew when she was 3 or 4 of Belle holding hands with Gaston. Because in our house, that's the happy ending. LOL

Nice!
I doubt I'll ever do that... I just can't see myself eating enough to make it worthwhile.
But not having to jockey for position does have its appeal.

SO WORTH IT. I don't think we will ever NOT do it, now. There's something special about feeling like VIP.

Someone isn't intense, at all.

Nope.

Not even a little bit.

:rolleyes:

Competition runs in his blood.

Uh huh.

Sure.

Absolutely.

:rolleyes1

I mean.... the incident at Be Our Guest was on Mom's watch, too. Just Saying. Actually, she's the only one that noticed. Because she refused to change him after that LOL!

I think they do such a great job with that.
Maybe the best meet n greet in Disney?

It is a great, intimate way to meet Belle. And I love the setting. But my FAVORITE place to meet Belle is at the breakfast in Norway.

Oh, really?
Doesn't show.

:rolleyes1

guilty.

It's worth seeing, if you haven't.

I haven't! But I'm really looking forward to it next trip. One of Jimmy and I's guilty pleasures (trash tv) is the show Total Bellas about the WWE twin wrestlers (one was engaged to John Cena). And we watched an episode the other night where they went to some fancy shmancy restaurant and they kept talking about how they felt like royalty, like it was a fantasy. Jimmy says, "they think that's a 5 star restaurant? Have they ever been to Beast's Castle?!"

That's how I know I made the right decision to marry him.

I knew it!!! I was going to quote the clothes ship comment and say "foreshadowing?"

always note the random things. They're usually not so random.

So cute! I love how he just looks perfect!

HE IS A MESS! Posing is in his DNA.

Hahaha! I was actually thinking when you wrote the clothes were in the locker - wait...what happens when he needs a change of clothes? And, got my answer!

But he is pretty adorable!

I do agree. He is pretty adorable. Still can't stop laughing at the situation.

YES IT IS!

:worship:

This is even better! Monorail ride after a wedding sounds perfect!

:D
There was a guy on the monorail that was like, "thanks for inviting us to your reception" since we danced in the restaurant to a song my mom played don her Beats Pill and we shared our cake with everyone there.

Love how JP always poses too!

My little ham!!!

All your wedding photos are beautiful, looks like a magical day!

I know everyone says that, but really, it WAS magical.

I need her! I never know where the bathrooms are, except the Tangled ones.

WE LOVE THOSE BATHROOMS... and then i realize how weird it is to love bathrooms. THAT is how good my mom is with bathrooms. we have favorites.

I love your Disney mom shirt with the shoulder cut-outs and ruffles. Where did you get it from?

:thanks: I got it on sale at Old Navy! The vinyl actually stuck to this shirt the best of all of them. I don't even have to wash it special! WINNING!

Whew! I’m all caught up again! I thought I was busy but good lord woman you put me to shame with all you fit in!
Loving all the updates especially the throwback photos of your wedding ( I devoured that report and loved it all). Really was a magical wedding you had :love:
JP toilet/ clothing incidents had me laughing. Those photos of him leaving BOG ar simply priceless :rotfl:

No kidding. In fact, we did the bridal shower this past weekend and sent 2 people to the ER. They were wielding the (cake) knife of death! Same knife. Same injury. I will never cut a cake the same.

Holy crap!
What kinda party are you throwing????

Wait! You're throwing knives?????

:thanks: I try to stay hip!

Hip? I thought it was off shoulder.

It's the truth. It's like a magic trick with your money. Now you see it.... pixiedust: now you don't.

$$$$ pixiedust: ____ :eek:

He is MY Gaston!!! We just cleared the fridge not long ago, but we had a picture G drew when she was 3 or 4 of Belle holding hands with Gaston. Because in our house, that's the happy ending. LOL

:goodvibes

SO WORTH IT. I don't think we will ever NOT do it, now. There's something special about feeling like VIP.

Whoa! You really liked it!

I mean.... the incident at Be Our Guest was on Mom's watch, too. Just Saying. Actually, she's the only one that noticed. Because she refused to change him after that LOL!

:laughing: So you lost a diaper changer! Noooo!

It is a great, intimate way to meet Belle. And I love the setting. But my FAVORITE place to meet Belle is at the breakfast in Norway.

I understand the allure of food...

I haven't! But I'm really looking forward to it next trip. One of Jimmy and I's guilty pleasures (trash tv) is the show Total Bellas about the WWE twin wrestlers (one was engaged to John Cena). And we watched an episode the other night where they went to some fancy shmancy restaurant and they kept talking about how they felt like royalty, like it was a fantasy. Jimmy says, "they think that's a 5 star restaurant? Have they ever been to Beast's Castle?!"

That's how I know I made the right decision to marry him.

::yes::

I fell behind. But I am all caught up again.

Which only made up laugh more. And I don’t know about you, but in my family, potty humor is ALWAYS funny.
We just sent to see Teen Titan, there is a whole scene about the potty. Gwen thought it was hilarious! She was making everyone in the theater laugh because she was so loud. Sounds like you would love it. ;)

Today’s theme was MICKEY DAY! This is Mom, ready before everyone else, looking stinking cute!
F_7CGUd7o2vAzj6luqLsFX8diHkJFHFAMVu8wq-O_xH88VP2QIWx-QlXM7YywN95RFxKewznVTfCBs0_Pqi7fYNZERDl3qW3GgJmoiVFXvq2kWxaBiK6mVfrYPzvdaf5UyJ0HT0P
She does look great.

Can i tell you how much I love the monitor’s with bus times at the resorts?! We didn’t hardly have to wait for a bus. Got in line, and next thing we knew we were folding up the stroller and hopping on a bus.
I can't wait to try the wait times in the app. I hope it works well.

Great photo.

Look how little Gia is! Great photo.

Mom made it back with JP JUST IN TIME for his favorite character. He was super chill about it this time. You know, because he’s so cool, he already met Mickey yesterday. Duh.

QywTJNmzZJfwuyX5S0nmypuRABX61tJveHdefCGz66V4iGXNk9v1D4HzHI3Pko1A3ceK5AG1Pjx3iqHPqskefdHViNdt_QzjiZ8Z_iO6w2DVqk7ys6-KoDLfq3P2BA4BILmHk_lj
That is a professional mom, at work.
I love photos like this, when the kids are more interested in the food. I love it.

Great Photo!

Such a nice family photo, I love that you were able to do that where you got married. I love it.

Amazing

Mmi2KqTuhLLSt1I6tHCHGLajrZ_LhXA3VSmeb7N17dtS118QfUq2IkYs6pqrp3AnlU5sqsdDTY1PJrewYz_JKPgxzmQockfJTvdoz_0U7KL0DeFJkvi0HgCl6-U5Ba4Vq5bh2bsB

And this, my friends, is why you should always opt for the Memory Maker. WE DID HAVE THE MEMORY MAKER… but you know, needed instant gratification and something to post on facebook saying WE WERE HERE! (or else it didn’t happen, right?!)
No, I love these as much as the formal ones.

So what have we learned? Gia DOES NOT do sunny pictures. Check! And JP is totally down for posing, pretending like Tinkerbell is in his sister’s hands before they CGI it in… Check! And “be silly” means throw your baby in the air and wave it around like you just don’t care? Check!
so funny! Throw your baby in the air.

9yf4QH1KgoYFBT1R7PXZbDLzoBT05papzwL5lU1R7TMEciv7-U4l1B40ghHWS-gnMuxrePqOi-1p_ssth6fSEfih_YaXLeKb7DtAb0tt9_AK7zr7CZ_ks_M7HNc07U4y4XA_V8KX

That’s actually one of my favorite pictures. My shirt reads, “I’m not like a regular mom, I’m a disney mom.” And this pictures truly encapsulates that.
Love it. (am all I am commenting is I love it, great pic... If so, sorry)

VD7mX8mLq364nsGFhiKwiWQiSz3ZjCL_LMBHRXB3a5SbtbXf05mgfXOWl6BYktz6kb7orWwvF0viq7vNerksaKbUARd2njT2zaH9vceWR7nzt1enViuf-ukbT9JtH0ZjePH2wANy

I guess I’ll leave it at that for now. More rides, more memories, and more clothes later.
I love that he is naked.

I'm so sorry I've gotten behind on putting in my little extras. Vacation, birthdays and parties have put me behind. I way behind on everyone trips too but I'm going to get caught back up. I've really missed reliving the Disney magic.

First off here is proof positive we actually made it out of Africa and to another country in the park. DSC_0194.JPG

As we got into the tree of life and it got dim, JP started nodding off. We didn’t even realize it until we looked at this picture we took.

From Asia we made our way to Bugs Life. As Michelle said we usually enjoy the reactions around us. We did have to push Gia a little to do this. Danielle hates this attraction and avoids it at all costs. Once we told her she would be braver than Danielle she was willing to go in. I think she'll be sitting this one out with Danielle from now on.

A few pictures before the big melt down.

DSC_0195.JPG DSC_0196.JPG

We settled down in the area in front of the dinosaur ride.

After the mess that was Bug's Life, Gia needed to have some fun. She went to the Boneyard with Jimmy while we took a break with JP.

DSC_0198.JPG

I think I went to potty after this and Mom went down some trail to meet up with Jimmy.

While Michelle was using the ladies room, JP and I had our own little photo shot with a Photopass photographer.

This trip, Gia got really into taking pictures by herself.

I was really glad Gia made it over to get some pictures too. She really had a good time doing this.

We headed over to Pizzafari, a family fav.

I was really surprised when we got there to find it fairly uncrowded. Michelle and I split another meal and we got some bread knots to share.

IMG_3023.jpg IMG_3024.jpg

After dinner, we opted to go BACK to Pandora for some treats and some shopping.

I was really happy we were going to spend some more time in Pandora. It's just so pretty there.

DSC_0214.JPG DSC_0215.JPG

So we split up again. I put JP in the stroller to nap (which ended as soon as I put him in the stroller), and G and I went to find the banshee. Mom and Jimmy took the baby on a Pandora treat hunt.

We had had breakfast in Pandora on opening day, but I really wanted to try the deserts there. Jimmy & I got in line to use our snack credits. It was here where we learned why we had trouble getting snacks earlier in the day. I hope I don't further confuse people. Michelle booked our trip and had a pin number. We thought that would be the pin for everyone so we tried using her pin when we tried to check out. If you try too many times and the pin is wrong you will get locked out and have to go to customer service. After 2 unsuccessful tries we finally tried something new. I tried my pin number I set up for me several trips ago and it worked. If you have your own Disney ID and link trips together you keep your own pin. Jimmy had a Disney id from our 2015 trip but didn't remember his pin. Once we got this straight we didn't have problems, aside from Jimmy just not being able to use credits if they asked for a pin. We got one of each desert and shared. Michelle & Gia joined us not too long after we sat down. Both deserts look pretty but the blue was was the best.

IMG_3025.jpg DSC_0223.JPG

After Pandora we needed to head back to Africa AGAIN!

Vacation, birthdays and parties have put me behind.

Life happens. :)

First off here is proof positive we actually made it out of Africa and to another country in the park.
dsc_0194-jpg.342182

Nah. You stole that off the internet. I'm not buying it, lady.

;)

Danielle hates this attraction and avoids it at all costs.

Why?

Once we told her she would be braver than Danielle she was willing to go in.

Bribery. A parent's main tool of persuasion.

I was really surprised when we got there to find it fairly uncrowded. Michelle and I split another meal and we got some bread knots to share.

img_3023-jpg.342188
img_3024-jpg.342189

Hmmm... looks like the place has upped their game since I last was there... 13 years ago.

I was really happy we were going to spend some more time in Pandora. It's just so pretty there.

::yes::

So as we left Pandora, it hit us that my Dad had only asked for ONE THING this day and that was a picture of the kids playing the drums. We ALWAYS stop for the drums.
We had to do the one thing DH asked us to do for him. We had been texting back and forth during the day. He even reminded us we needed to do this. So we took the new path from Pandora to Africa. I thought it was really neat. On opening day they wouldn't let us use it so it was one more thing I had to see.

DSC_0224.JPG

Has anyone counted how many times we went to and fro yet? ...Me neither.

Too many times!

Either way, we had to play some drums!!! JP has a drum at home he’s really into. So he enjoyed it. It’s really sweet how Gia finds more joy in how he reacts sometimes than doing her own thing. I guess at this point she’s been there- done that. He also could just sit and watch her all day and be the happiest kid alive. I hope I remember that as they get older and more annoying towards each other.

I'm glad we waiting until later to do this. It wasn't as hot and the kids really enjoyed it.

I WAS SO PROUD!!!!!! But she’s a very shy girl and in moments like this, she usually freaks out and either starts crying or just runs away. Well she ran away. But she was up there a good bit and I ended up going back up there with her because I knew she was nervous, but she also really enjoyed it.

Gia was very brave to get up and dance. I'm happy you got out there too, especially since you volunteered me in 2015.

One thing led to another and we were bringing pouty-face into the seating area for ROL. On the way to our section, I did stop and get a few cool night time pictures. Although I’m not sure if me or Mom got the one of the tree.

6kKrwsV0Gz1Y_WbsoeGhgU6tl4TrLJIERJXv1500PJ5MCLuxx_bSFoWfrkOnF4aFwIMOjMmv87GsQmkOrJXMTWfRXdvmlrLmZa2J-iTt8BwtrtCbb2JNAQ1uYv4VRJs4NKxftr-e
OtvsU6LLNBSGCiXVTT9pquDTivflK40c2QbFZKCAFicD8nQ7W4d_NlAesdL7iabJhxgFy9rUM9oZ5CeGsCetC1RZwErBgAMrK8lULxq0j7ZJekOpnBAkS8FYf3TdarjrZtJa5zMM

You took both of these great photos.

Soon enough it was showtime! This was my first go at ROL, so I won’t say too much. Don’t want to spoil it for anyone. I don’t know if I would plan to sit through it again rather than be doing something else, but it was definitely worth it that first time!!! Kind of like Illuminations. (Sorry to hurt any illumination lovers’ feelings). I like it, it’s great, it’s just no Fantasmic. If I can be riding rides or shopping or anything else where there are less crows, I’d rather be doing that.

I've seen this twice not and I enjoy it ok but it's not a must. I'm glad I've done it but don't need to see it every trip.

After that, we decided we needed to GET THAT BABY HOME. Mom was eager to see Pandora at night, so she went and did that while the rest of us headed to the resort.

We missed out on seeing Pandora at night on opening day in 2017. We made it in to ride the rides that morning but the line to get back in at night was too long. Seeing Pandora at night was one of my must dos for this trip. It was so pretty and nice to just want around. I took some pictures but they didn't come out. Here's a few that weren't horrible.
DSC_0248.JPG DSC_0256.JPG DSC_0257.JPG

After looking around for a while I started back to the front. I don't think I was too far behind Michelle. I didn't stop to see the whole show on the Tree of Life but I did pause for a bit.

IMG_3040.jpg

I headed for the bus stop for POP. It was pretty busy. I got on a bus but I did have to stand. It took a good bit of time to get back to the resort due to the traffic. The traffic was bad due to the road work. I'm pretty sure Michelle got stuck in it too. We ended up coming to a dead stop for a while which wasn't too bad since it was between DHS & Epcot. While stopped we caught the part of the Star Wars show and Illuminations. Where else can you get such great entertainment while stuck on a bus?

Don’t forget! We would be heading to Pop from AK! Lord only knows how long we might need to wait again to get our luggage.

SPOILER ALERT: It was already waiting for us in our room!

I was really worried we would be waiting for our luggage. It made our night to have it waiting on us. Normally I would have taken pictures of the room but by the time I got there the bed had been pulled down and luggage was spread out.

My only complaint is that the bed sticks out and is really painful to run into.

I had read about this before our trip and warned Michelle. I had even suggested getting something to pad the ends. I think we all had bruises by the end of the trip.

We had a really great first day. It wasn't the normal type of day I've had in the past. We did things way different than our normal trip. Normally we would have been there for rope drop and gone straight for a thrill ride. We didn't ride a singe thrill ride the whole day and I really didn't miss it. I definitely would not have wanted to miss the joy of watching both kids with the characters at our breakfast. I also really enjoyed the little things we did.

Someone looks like they're being naughty.

Too many times!

:laughing:

Gia was very brave to get up and dance. I'm happy you got out there too, especially since you volunteered me in 2015.

Turnabout is fair play.

Seeing Pandora at night was one of my must dos for this trip.

::yes: Isn't it incredible?

I took some pictures but they didn't come out.

Next time bring a tripod. ;)

I didn't stop to see the whole show on the Tree of Life but I did pause for a bit.

That really caught me by surprise.

I got on a bus but I did have to stand.

:( Poop.

While stopped we caught the part of the Star Wars show and Illuminations. Where else can you get such great entertainment while stuck on a bus?

I had read about this before our trip and warned Michelle. I had even suggested getting something to pad the ends. I think we all had bruises by the end of the trip.

:eek: You'd think Disney would do something about that if it's that bad!

Life happens. :)

We just can't stop it. I have enjoyed life too. The weekend after we got back from the beach we went to see our son and daughter in law in Austin, Tx. We really had a great short visit.

Nah. You stole that off the internet. I'm not buying it, lady.

What gave me away?

She doesn't like bugs.

Bribery. A parent's main tool of persuasion.

We all do it.

Hmmm... looks like the place has upped their game since I last was there... 13 years ago.

It's not your average pizza anymore.

Someone looks like they're being naughty.

And running away before they get caught.

Turnabout is fair play.

Except she loves to perform and doesn't get embarrassed.

::yes: Isn't it incredible?

It's the bees knees.

Next time bring a tripod. ;)

That's a good idea.

That really caught me by surprise.

Did you see the whole show?

No that happened on Michelle's ride back.

:eek: You'd think Disney would do something about that if it's that bad!

Hopefully they will.

We just can't stop it. I have enjoyed life too. The weekend after we got back from the beach we went to see our son and daughter in law in Austin, Tx. We really had a great short visit

:goodvibes

What gave me away?

I'm just smart like that.

Or is that I'm a smart alec.

one of those.

She doesn't like bugs.

That'd do it.

It's not your average pizza anymore.

Apparently not!

And running away before they get caught.

Except she loves to perform and doesn't get embarrassed.

Totally unfair.

Did you see the whole show?

No, but what I saw was impressive.

:lmao:

Whew! I’m all caught up again! I thought I was busy but good lord woman you put me to shame with all you fit in!
Loving all the updates especially the throwback photos of your wedding ( I devoured that report and loved it all). Really was a magical wedding you had :love:
JP toilet/ clothing incidents had me laughing. Those photos of him leaving BOG ar simply priceless :rotfl:

YOU FLATTER ME!!!! I'm a control freak and I'm plagued with anxiety, but I do get a LOT done. I'm so glad everyone loves the BOG story and pictures as much as I do reliving it. That was just TOO MUCH.

Holy crap!
What kinda party are you throwing????

Wait! You're throwing knives?????

Hey! They say weddings bring out the worst in people, right? :P

Whoa! You really liked it!

I really did. I think next trip I want to do another dessert party, but maybe at another park. Maybe Epcot? Unless we go near Christmas like we plan. Because I'm banking on my ENTIRE DAY revolving around the candlelight processional. And if anyone has done it and has anything but amazing things to say I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT! :music: Because it's, like, a serious must-do for me and it's going to be sunshine and rainbows until i get a chance to see it myself.

I understand the allure of food...

Well, not just food. Because the food there is ...different. And I'm not an adventurous eater. But this was the first place we ever got to meet Belle in her yellow dress! And Belle, that's my girl! We do it basically every trip. We did it again this trip, but I think I'm good on that for a while. Need another trip or 2 before we do it again.

We just sent to see Teen Titan, there is a whole scene about the potty. Gwen thought it was hilarious! She was making everyone in the theater laugh because she was so loud. Sounds like you would love it. ;)

Sounds like that is right up our alley. When Jimmy and I were first dating, we did Thanksgiving at Mom's that year and invited his family. Have you ever heard of "no shave, November"? Well Mom instituted "no potty humor, November" to get ready for outside the family guests at Thanksgiving. It didn't last, and luckily Jimmy's family is JUST LIKE US!

She does look great.

That's my momma!

I can't wait to try the wait times in the app. I hope it works well.

Technology has been such a game changer. Blessing and a curse, really. Things I did NOT like were the whole plan your fastpasses. I get it, people took advantage of the old system. We TOTALLY did. But I'm still allowed to say I don't like it. Similarly, when you have a drink at a resort, there's a upc label at the bottom that scans to see if you'v ehad too many of your limited refills in so many minutes. I get it, but it was a pain trying to get that darn thing to scan. I JUST WANTED MY LEMONADE lol

That is a professional mom, at work.

She's the BEST!!!!!

Love it. (am all I am commenting is I love it, great pic... If so, sorry)

I feel you! And you are much appreciated with each comment, trust me!

Normally I would have taken pictures of the room but by the time I got there the bed had been pulled down and luggage was spread out.

Sorry, ma. Sleepy kids (and parents)

:laughing::rotfl:::yes::

Mickey Day! *late afternoon*

We last left off at Be Our Guest (counter service, late lunch) with a nearly nude baby thanks to that day’s SECOND bathroom incident. (Again, no one blames you, Mom).

Let us also recall that we are in Fantasyland and the rest of JP’s clothes are in the front of the park lockers. We ended up checking apps and having different gift shop areas call other gift shop areas to find anything that would fit 12 months. ONE PLACE that was all the way at the front of the parks. I want to say it was near Winnie the Pooh. It wasn’t super cute or anything, but it was necessary. While I was shopping for him, he was still strapped to Jimmy. We go to check out and Jimmy hands me this Mickey Mouse stuffed animal keychain. I’m like “he doesn’t need this, put this back.” He says, “he put it in his mouth.”

Damn. Okay, buy it. Low and behold, during this conversation, not only did he have it in his mouth but he also threw up on it (not a bunch, though). Lovely. So we bought it. We cleaned it. And it was a personal favorite of his for several months. I’m just glad he didn’t throw up AFTER we put the new shirt on him. Geez.

zIjIpKBvv4dXu6TmZ5kUIA_ORX6v9OTTSRaCfA-1smcbYgdFWF21VDJ0zEyAAUhL4yjiJgKp2FWBeuQmb9YJYkNHRYIZshUIP8EsDwRjbwwFTuwxOz0AnWkbd_DE_Ar8Yx3OM-Os

Clothed and happy once again.

Meanwhile, Gia was pressing pennies and ready to go ride something. Deal! Time for Dad’s favorite: It’s A Small World!

We did the stand-bye line, and it wasn’t terrible. It moves. This was JP’s first real opportunity at the chain link ropes. He turned into a monkey REAL QUICK.

A pic of some of my favorite people in line:

J-ei0raZwT6EWkZSBPwigH0H2nnh6OAlxD3gZy6-VmKZS0zlaIzxni-oaNQdkT83zoSlqdH7Yfr2bcliNBoF9QwvBXso5Rq5l4wJyd6JEWvrxWAZbnY9KTz2fvoP-pI2_nlUKpOI

u6gb_LOctAqAGVBEooJgoO5UUjSV1Lpgx6eJ1LHHTxnmD_ZUT6N-VCr1m1wYD9gMgLltEzI7jnO2x7Xl5_AVZSDuQOIpYvFB5IINZtp9pMmdobEAydG6blL9K5uRW5xdE81OCm5T

FgcwPweABhP0KEfP-c7eAznBfUNfp9NfftzPGD_bqbuju7jj2LU2WpshWstjaZFRVQfILNwkCdAmyWmy4m1KbMbNs0migni9bbT_JL5yNL6CvMHE-1hQNX_2_--tI1ILfLMXc2el

ZVXTvSz4q67ak9OeZEv3dMUj3c8OmQ6Yzm0n7DC3cSYXLZZN1kw9GHs9khW_ourqdfZYiii8VkkR5VllykVI8Rrtd_1bJ95Sx60agfKgW5B4XnGMMzG-t6KK6hKa3tjuq_LpmPCR

tZxhMZoy7kJB_0ybxfB9o4viTJ5gQg1txlWtYSHVvQTtMirra_eEL6DoIY5m2493isjTIkqQmItFy1Uy8ktsnCZfBS-6R7wH07yQzyRtkVngU3v-wivfk6ql2gVGFyFm9ducQKv2

YALLL!!!!! This boy LOVEDDDDDDD small world. He sat on my lap, on the edge of his seat. Held the seat in front of him. Waved to all the little people, danced, and was just completely enthralled in it all. WHAT A TREAT!

Then at the end, they now tell you goodbye in different languages BUT they have screens with your names. WHICH IS SO COOL!

So, funny story, remember how our reservation was broken up and we had linked magic bands. 2 each to be precise….

uenzxA3uxgVKuDZqtdJh2maXh1_VE61gg9tZjv-__cuwsNWf4LESkRrOjzE-IhZra7R2FdRMkUGEi-oEAf5vLT0c_SMM7HcFs8SA16NONPqXzQcyPUcd2DJyA1UPtQIhhmOCebYj

r9RDy1-h_uDqwax-Fh0h4os5ThitI64Kjklgsi5bSfoX9S-ukNpGElOQiz49Tzs2ZLOgzWPJvrWFK-ppOeobKJKpFhbBEW6jLwd5qu07zuuTXCPfIxSDgdEb284fQ-a1vCaIotS6

So they told all of our magic bands goodbye! Since I had them all in the bag, of course. I think both of JP’s were probably in the locker. But his is just to be cute. Infant ones do nothing.

All that stimulation did that poor baby in. He took himself a good nap after that.

uI9jZEBxGO5TjdLayPB-QV2D3-e14yjcY-AhFt_dHShVMSVqedX9PQ8DErvgDsAU9YqOJ08dDz3i1ZE6g6QDPXjKz_WaWmt2ZUvBU9OtuujBBK-UFAW2gRhurHOF2igw2rENOjno

But we were in FantasyLand (today’s Africa) and we had a must-do on the list… but first… SNACKS!

We tried our hand at Gaston’s Tavern. As you know, Jimmy is our very own Gaston. Only problem was the only place to sit was Gaston’s chair. The place was packed.

*continued*

No snacks, but since the baby was asleep, let’s go ahead and have a photoshoot. We’ve got time!

Etn1ZFV_D3t4uwH35ef7XgIPH95IpWlc_2tdZXSFZbsyfoA3K-s4P6_TY2JeOpnF19UDIx8kLflZrMWG5g7zbWE9LW8QQmamPoVdZfIN82nilKweIMbOzumA91SW8Poe1asN2BYg

dMN23__CWkPhHcjKRwFh48UrQSNK6SNNA0g0rJdXHK5y2YfLJcqvFmDd2dVya9M8KjH2yzSPUjsd1R6r0hGAK9YLW7DxByKT8fug0rb6qSDfV7fAAXoXabSvTfQVkrJ-cCF1sC8x

OtrpRDvDu1dKfHg3NnXsEKf7QitgwuEazG8msldcCP2MQxNRSoSeEJTAZsAmUSUhzUAK9tY8bV7WJenRC2n0IsgyYaNOwN-wb0ntXnLweG_-2IfdwDknzxH4L2hSy010GS2ZAnpf

JCR3cM7obHK0HE0wwaSoIvuNjt-LIMJfJgd5K_sCSuV2hQwa8P99ox1xoPmNE0Vhz5ZUu9rPLwE4PFreqmQKCLLxT8X0g02PWCh8_gT6DMinL0bVqMcRYrekM8OjYPvzUhEkt2Ms

axZ_2KxVoL_Wu-o1ObdeDF4ogJzIQML-vDqSnC6r_e9lu2vu2vdwxODN1dbi-PCfiuBOO5lyFK5obx4D5q_j3BMvctS1aVJ_5XiWNgI0hsIClfzhS-bVmOVb-NgKnnXQnd2ymUhD

Here we are recreating old favorite pictures:

iJNvBqPWZc2G3-h4wDT2K0Wpi0AQ2K13Ef-8FjOP9Ox4UdXvm0ZHvdaOrLQjVRDmzo-GbxNfX-QbZL671YWe-skLKuT_vTu5Wt35CXoXXK5mmPBNh-0k92sL0G7Kahy7KnXTqp-9

Then Jimmy and I saw a photopass opportunity. Gia was pictured out at this point and wanted to DO SOMETHING. So it was just Jimmy and I.

xe6fbcA6362R8WnLZnJWpqsUaMI-ASWdieIF5f139qaebgrkHmhI3t8Vsy-xOXmhK0crk-1OLF8EAsqxY-ExzCrlO1idcOiP-vO152Ari82hY76s0QnpRNffPdzmUG3lBaKITIAW

blQHe2IFUuraxpeNaPNUoyOwrsYcywb1o0ey2gml6m7yVkKN_klGANrJS6Hc2wMcldXEwjy9QSOxqwlux5gMa62qiGx6sXbv_9vQvUAK38JkEVE18EzhjkJKHinjIOGRfgOaRl90

BCyiZEvn6eNiDrDUskhXMiW_pzwcGurd6nPm1rDbW6ntd66LfAbFzr9mFjhN1RZPFQBKyXc4DBv5rolgeXarTtut9FXYUE7rb20pAUOYprAMxOoWQW8s5iZpzeviCBT0Q5aP7EB2

Okay, okay, photoshoots over. So what did we do next?! OUR MUST DO (of which I looked up times for before-hand so we wouldn’t miss it one of our days in MK).... WE HAD TO MEET GASTON!

*Continued Again*

We had been practicing for months with JP to “show me your muscles” as witnessed in pictures. But we wanted so badly for him to do it to Gaston. As luck would have it, because parenting/life… nothing is going to go your way… he was asleep for this and it was close to the time Gaston was done for the day. Oh well! Didn’t mean we were going to pass up the opportunity. I sat with JP asleep in the stroller while Mom and Jimmy went in line with Gia. They keep these lines and character spots fairly short. There were 2 teenage girls before us that had to do a snapchat or a vine or something where they sang the Gaston song to him. It’s always annoying when it’s someone else’s kid, but when it is your own, you’re like LOOK HOW CUTE MY KID IS! And their parents were adoringly recording this for them. So that’s sweet.

Then it was our turn. JP WAS OUT! But I went ahead and met Mom and Jimmy at the front of the line with him so he could be in the pictures.

F4EKTVvNm-qzqn3H9FI-hI43sbkGzYOPtarNUe9l13sDqYWaYxxV_nAXZWt5RAEo3WgEHZQE-GF1Xg5t2NDyfuJo6-o5NWLjMg5VdKWeMpugjb-lEiJVL64oExUcQmGSh3iNAClN

Forgive me, but the whole experience is a little hazy. Mom? Help? Either way, we always enjoy this.

bwniueZCbNH1JEruIxMg1yhIMU_bLIjdgHDtkbX5nnCQzspPdLO0qhPG70bEat4eeXU3e54Lwd4FgVOeQZwYTZ76ObcI2cimJXoRCdbnJpwIgqalSeMQJ09Ti8yalL2B08FCpEjs

0zwGuxloWgbXsznmvuoQRXS48gN-GvPY3vmyvUPVr2YEFpELsWjbGxBbohZb-VHkaahS8tBtHtdguJ3GoibHFUXhFCknUrpztZM0gW6kTy-rnjlV_RSinu050jYSXgBzCwAK2jcb

I like big muscles, and I cannot lie. Again, this was a recreation of another family photo. Seeing a pattern here? We Fontenots are creatures of habit. And no, I will not do a side by side of that photo and this one because that was like 15 pounds and a baby ago. That’s a bridge I’m not ready to cross!

Next: we finally make our way to another part of the park on an ADVENTURE. One that includes even more new clothes. And eventually our dessert party! *clink* so fancy.

We go to check out and Jimmy hands me this Mickey Mouse stuffed animal keychain. I’m like “he doesn’t need this, put this back.” He says, “he put it in his mouth.”
Oh boy! Sounds like Disney with a baby is exhausting!

But that face! Makes up for all of it!

YALLL!!!!! This boy LOVEDDDDDDD small world. He sat on my lap, on the edge of his seat. Held the seat in front of him. Waved to all the little people, danced, and was just completely enthralled in it all. WHAT A TREAT!
We still love It's a small world. but when Gwen was smaller it was soooo special. She just loved it! She called it the dolly ride.

Too funny. I love the one after this, you can tell Gia was getting a kick out of it.

0zwGuxloWgbXsznmvuoQRXS48gN-GvPY3vmyvUPVr2YEFpELsWjbGxBbohZb-VHkaahS8tBtHtdguJ3GoibHFUXhFCknUrpztZM0gW6kTy-rnjlV_RSinu050jYSXgBzCwAK2jcb

I like big muscles, and I cannot lie. Ag
My girls REFUSE to meet Gaston. :( They say he is too mean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter