Blue Friday

canadiankim

DIS Veteran
Hello Fellow Dis'ers

I know someone mentioned in a previous post about Blue Friday :confused3 but I couldn't find the information again so thought it might be easier to ask in a new thread.

So we are looking for meal plans or parking bargains for Sea World or Aquatica for August 2015 and wondered how do I find out about this on Blue Friday?popcorn::

I realise that Blue Friday is Black Friday but do the deals appear on SW's website or do you have to sign up with them to get the special deals? :surfweb:

Any help, always appreciated.

Thanks

:dance3:

They will have a special link on the website to the Blue Friday deals however its best to sign up for the SeaWorld Orlando email list and that way you know you wont miss it and they will send you all the details. I am also pretty sure someone will get the deals posted here too

Thanks, I have signed up for the Sea World emails and will check to find the link.

Is this a true Friday event or like a lot of other Black Friday things its starts early than Friday?

Thanks, I have signed up for the Sea World emails and will check to find the link.

Is this a true Friday event or like a lot of other Black Friday things its starts early than Friday?

Last year it was Friday through Monday so you had 4 days to buy. This year we don't know yet.

What sort of deals did you get last year? Knowing might help me plan better.:surfweb:

Last year's Blue Friday deals were as follows:

Buy a 2 Park SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa single day ticket for $99 (visit by May 31, 2014)

Save $30 off on a SeaWorld Orlando 1 year Annual Pass

Save $20 off on a Aquatica Orlando 1 year Annual Pass

Buy One, Get One Free Christmas Show Seating (use by December 24, 2013)

20% off on Santas Fireside Feast (Select Dates  11/30, 12/1, 12/7, 12/8, 12/15)

20% off SeaWorld All-Day-Dining

20% off Banana Beach Buffet

25% off online merchandise at Shamu Shop

Buy a 2 Park SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa single day ticket for $99 (visit by May 31, 2014)

Thanks Gina

I was hoping for parking passes and the meal plans. We have already purchased tickets for Discovery Cove so we only need the 'add-ons' for SeaWorld.

The other blue Friday or "Furry Friday" deal to watch out for is Sesame Place and the Super Grover pass. Last year the sale on the Super Grover Pass started a couple of weeks after Thanksgiving and lasted through March. A Super Grover pass was $180. For those new to the boards, a Super Grover Pass is Sesame Places version of the Sea World Platinum Pass that gives you admission and free parking to all the Sea World/Busch Gardens Parks and Waters Parks (Minus Discovery Cove) for a Calendar year. They are already selling the 2015 pass with the rest of 2014 "free". The current price is $231 compared to $336 for a Florida Platinum pass.

Note: there are restrictions on what states can buy the pass.

Thanks for this. Bought the reserved seating last year

Was trying to remember if it was on animal encounters

Sorry what date does the offer start please

Thanks for this. Bought the reserved seating last year

Was trying to remember if it was on animal encounters

Sorry what date does the offer start please

Typically, the offers have started on Black Friday (so this year, that's Friday, November 28th) and run the end of the following Monday (so four days total for the sale).

At least some of the 2015 deals have been announced -

•Busch Gardens Tampa: Buy One Get One 50% off Single Day Ticket
•Busch Gardens Williamsburg: $40 Single Day Ticket for 2015 Spring Admission
•SeaWorld San Diego: Buy a 2015 Fun Card and get a FREE Single Day Ticket
•SeaWorld Orlando: $89 Buy One Get One SeaWorld/Aquatica Combo Ticket (50% savings)
•SeaWorld San Antonio: 50% off SeaWorld/Aquatica 1 year Pass Membership
•Sesame Place: Save 50% on a 2015 Single Day Ticket

The Black Friday deals officially go on sale at 12:01 a.m. ET on Friday, November 28th and are available through 11:59 p.m. ET on Cyber Monday, December 1

At least some of the 2015 deals have been announced -

•Busch Gardens Tampa: Buy One Get One 50% off Single Day Ticket
•Busch Gardens Williamsburg: $40 Single Day Ticket for 2015 Spring Admission
•SeaWorld San Diego: Buy a 2015 Fun Card and get a FREE Single Day Ticket
•SeaWorld Orlando: $89 Buy One Get One SeaWorld/Aquatica Combo Ticket (50% savings)
•SeaWorld San Antonio: 50% off SeaWorld/Aquatica 1 year Pass Membership
•Sesame Place: Save 50% on a 2015 Single Day Ticket

The Black Friday deals officially go on sale at 12:01 a.m. ET on Friday, November 28th and are available through 11:59 p.m. ET on Cyber Monday, December 1

I didn't get an email. Is that how you heard?

Wonder if will add more as the week goes oo

Strangely enough got an email from busch garden of their deals

http://seaworldparks.com/en/buschga...1&spJobID=562402104&spReportId=NTYyNDAyMTA0S0

Thank you for that :goodvibes

Might do the dolphin tour assume within certain dates though. . . Off to read again

I thought the offers looked VERY good. Those buy one, get one free AP's are going to be hard to pass up ::yes:: .

I have to agree! I think two for one on all those things is MUCH better than getting 20% off things like dining.

I'm going to buy the tickets for my bil and his girlfriend for their trip and can include the quick queue for them too. That's their Christmas present sorted! :thumbsup2

We were looking at booking either the Dolphin Up-Close Tour or the Penguin one, so this has made that decision very easy - won't get better than buy one get one free! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I am very impressed with the offers but then I suppose it depends on what you need doesn't it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter