Blue Friday

When do the tickets for the blue friday sale expire? If I buy them can I use them in January or do they have to be used by the end of this year?

Enjoy a full day of adventure at SeaWorld Orlando
Must visit by December 31, 2014

is this true?

I bought the annual pass, buy 1 get 1. the voucher states it must be redeemed by Dec 1, 2015 . So I have one year to start using the pass. works for me as I will be going in July 2015

total for 2 annual passes to Seaworld and Aquatica is $196. Great deal for me!

The BOGO single-day tickets to SeaWorld Orlando expire on 12/31/14.

The BOGO single-day tickets to Aquatica Orlando expire on 2/28/15.

The BOGO tours, Quick Queue Unlimited, and the Santa's Fireside Feast at SeaWorld Orlando have to be booked by 12/19/14.

It's listed under "Offer Details." :)

I am trying to buy the one day BOGO tickets to Seaworld only, which expire on 12/31/14.

When I added them to my cart, it states that I have 3 'extra adults' (for free), which is not the case. There are four adults and two kids in my group...will this be an issue? There is no option to purchase child tickets for this the way there is for the tours.

I just don't want to have a problem because there is the ongoing deal that you can buy an adult ticket and get a child for free, but the cost of that adult ticket is $95, not the Blue Friday special price of $75.

Thanks.

I am trying to buy the one day BOGO tickets to Seaworld only, which expire on 12/31/14.

When I added them to my cart, it states that I have 3 'extra adults' (for free), which is not the case. There are four adults and two kids in my group...will this be an issue? There is no option to purchase child tickets for this the way there is for the tours.

I just don't want to have a problem because there is the ongoing deal that you can buy an adult ticket and get a child for free, but the cost of that adult ticket is $95, not the Blue Friday special price of $75.

Thanks.

I don't know if you ended up purchasing them or not, but if you did, you will be fine and won't have issues. :) The prices for the BOGO single-day ticket for SW Orlando were the same for both children and adults. It may say "adult" on the website, but you can use it for anyone ages 3 and up.

I don't know if you ended up purchasing them or not, but if you did, you will be fine and won't have issues. :) The prices for the BOGO single-day ticket for SW Orlando were the same for both children and adults. It may say "adult" on the website, but you can use it for anyone ages 3 and up.

I went ahead and purchased them after I posted and I noticed that once I had printed the tickets, they no longer said "adult". Very excited at the huge savings. :)

Thanks for your reply.

I went ahead and purchased them after I posted and I noticed that once I had printed the tickets, they no longer said "adult". Very excited at the huge savings. :)

Thanks for your reply.

Great! You're very welcome. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter