Blue Friday

I have never been to Sea World or Discovery Cove, we are going to Discovery Cove in September 2015.

Can anyone give me advice on if I should get an of these BYGO tours?
What is the dolphin encounter?

Thank you

I have to agree! I think two for one on all those things is MUCH better than getting 20% off things like dining.

I'm going to buy the tickets for my bil and his girlfriend for their trip and can include the quick queue for them too. That's their Christmas present sorted! :thumbsup2

We were looking at booking either the Dolphin Up-Close Tour or the Penguin one, so this has made that decision very easy - won't get better than buy one get one free! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I am very impressed with the offers but then I suppose it depends on what you need doesn't it. :)

Lush you're totally right, it depends on what you need. I have my Discovery Cove tickets purchased which gives me the unlimited entry to SW but I was hoping for a discount on the dining as I had never done that before. Still not too worried - who can be worried when they are going to Florida!!!:cool1:

I just checked and the Super Grover Pass is on sale for $184, a 20% discount. I've been waiting for it for the Discovery Cove discounts. :goodvibes

I am thinking of buying the dolphin tour as well. Depending on dates. We are there Dec 16th to 27th and then again March 9th to March 20th. So if I can get in on some of those dates. PERFECT!

Ugh, not what I was hoping for (dining or behind the scenes tour discount). I'll have to think about the annual pass option (not sure if we're returning or not).

Buy One Get One doesn't offer as significant a savings when you have an odd group size. I'd still be paying full price for somebody.

I also have an odd-numbered group (3), and it does feel disappointing to pay full-price for one of the tickets, but BOGO is still better than 20 or even 30 percent off on the tickets for me.

VERY happy with this sale! For what I thought I would have to pay for 1 AP and 1 fun card, I will be able to get two APs to both SW and AC AND 2 behind the scenes tours!

Much better than I expected!

Does anyone know if you do the BOGO 1 year pass can you upgrade to a 2 year pass and get the credit or can you add another park? Or will they only give you the one pass credit?

The deals are great...for parties of two or more. I was definitely hoping for deals more like last year's because I'll be traveling solo. Wish they were offering percentage off discounts too.

I am thrilled about the savings. I have always wanted to take my family on these tours. I have done them all alone before. Now for Christmas I am going to get the tours for everyone. YAY

Is there a chance that they will add any other deals on the day or is what's in the email all they will offer?

Looking for advice from those who have done before! Yay Dis'ers.:rotfl2:

I'm hoping a couple of extra deals show up but I'm not counting on it. The deals for the Florida parks are good, there just not good for me this time around.

I think bogo offer is great! We didn't renew our passes this year bc it would have been almost $200 each. Now we can get sw/aq passes for under $100 each. We will buy.

Means that if I buy 5 tickets will have 5 free tickets ?. or only covers one free ticket per purchase?

We are a family of 5 (3 children). Can anyone recommend what to do about purchasing tickets. We want to go to SW in April for 2 days. Should I buy 2 tickets and get 2 tickets free and then watch for a discount on a single ticket? I know sometimes they discount single tickets. Can we always pay the extra $10 for the 2nd day to get into the parks on the single day tickets? Thanks for any help.

So it's Black Friday now and the details on all the deals are available. Tight date restrictions on several of the ticket options I've looked at so far.

Regarding the annual passes, when are they activated? An old thread says that it depends -- could be the date you purchase them (if you print at home) or the date you pick them up at the gate. We're not going until beginning of February, and may not get back again until January 2016 in which case the annual pass option may not work? Help!!!! Anyone know when the B1G1 annual pass is activated?

So it's Black Friday now and the details on all the deals are available. Tight date restrictions on several of the ticket options I've looked at so far.

Regarding the annual passes, when are they activated? An old thread says that it depends -- could be the date you purchase them (if you print at home) or the date you pick them up at the gate. We're not going until beginning of February, and may not get back again until January 2016 in which case the annual pass option may not work? Help!!!! Anyone know when the B1G1 annual pass is activated?

I actually emailed SW earlier this week with the same question. Here is a copy of their reply:

Dear Gina ,

Thank you for contacting our SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment® family of parks. We appreciate your questions as they are valuable in helping us to improve the high level of service that we strive to provide.

I am excited to learn that you are planning to visit SeaWorld® Orlando and would like to purchase a one year Pass! The full paid pass is valid for one full year from the date that you redeem your online e-voucher at the park for your pass; within one year from your date of purchase. To make your purchase, please visit http://seaworldparks.com/seaworld-orlando/Book-Online/Tickets/AnnualPassesTourist. The cost is the same for everyone three to sixty four. Guests sixty five and older qualify for the senior rate. When you arrive at the billing page, do not fill in the shipping information. You will receive an email prompting you to print your e-vouchers once your purchase is completed.

Then on your first visit, present the online full paid e-voucher and a photo ID at the toll booth to receive your free parking on your first visit. You will redeem the e-vouchers at any open self-serve kiosk for your active pass. The pass will be valid for one year from that date. Be sure to also present the pass to the cashier when making a food or merchandise purchase to receive your 10% discount.

Thank you again for contacting us at SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment®. We look forward to seeing you and your family soon!

Best Regards,

Karen
Guest Correspondence Coordinator
SEAguestcorrespondence@seaworld.com

7007 SeaWorld Drive | Orlando, FL | 32821
(1.888.800.5447 | 7 407.586.8031

Okay, more confusion!

I went ahead and placed my order anyway, figuring that the cost of the AP was about the same, maybe even cheaper, considering our original plan to do 2 days at the park, parking (free w/ AP...although may not be until after the first day), a few meals (10% discount), and a tour (discounted w/ AP on "select" tours, whatever that means). Plus if we do make it back within a year, even better savings!

Since I have an odd group size I added my sister as the 6th (she's going with her family the same dates, although only one, maybe two days). At least she'll gain some benefit with dining and maybe parking.

Anyway.....there wasn't an option to NOT add my shipping information (or was there? I selected email voucher to avoid the $10 shipping fee). I finished up the order and they sent me an email with my tickets/vouchers. I am pretty sure what I have is VOUCHERS, and it says right on them that "THIS E-VOUCHER EXPIRES 11/30/2015."

So with that I'm left thinking Gina's email response from SW regarding this is correct -- perhaps I will have 12 months from the date of redemption on the AP? I'll find out for sure in February.

I want to buy the BOGO APs but I am very hesitant given that people say that exp. dates are printing out on them. I wouldn't be activating them until May when our current APs expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter