Blue Lagoon - Dessert Only?

ColoradoLime

wait awhile between eating and goat staring
Can you go to Blue Lagoon and order just dessert and pay cash or do you have to order all the selections from the fixed menu?

Be careful, Blue Lagoon no longer exists and is being rebranded after a refurb as "Captain Jacks".

Its not open yet so no one knows what its like inside or what the menu will be. It sounds like it will have occasional "Captain Jack" appearances and be more aimed at Children so will likely be quite different to how the Blue Lagoon used to be.

I'm not sure its even been confirmed it will still be a table service restaurant.

Be careful, Blue Lagoon no longer exists and is being rebranded after a refurb as "Captain Jacks".

Its not open yet so no one knows what its like inside or what the menu will be. It sounds like it will have occasional "Captain Jack" appearances and be more aimed at Children so will likely be quite different to how the Blue Lagoon used to be.

I'm not sure its even been confirmed it will still be a table service restaurant.

Wow, how did I miss that?!
A quick google doesn't reveal much....any more news?

Wow, how did I miss that?!
A quick google doesn't reveal much....any more news?

Doesn't seem to be much officially announced yet other than the name change and the reopening date (later this month I think) so we'll have a little bit longer to wait until we know just how much everything has changed.

I made my dining reservations this morning. Made a lunch reservation at Blue Lagoon. I asked about Captain Jack's and the agent sounded confused. I'll call in a couple of weeks to confirm and ask for menu changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter