Bob's Pre-Pre Trip Report! **BYEEEEEEEEE EVERYONE!**

Well, I know I said I would write a travel report tomorrow, but I'm still awake so I thought I'd give it a bash now!

Once we'd got home from , we went to finish the last of the packing:

Sept095.jpg

Ooops, packed my case a bit full!

And we headed off to with my Mummy..... We waited on the platform in the cold and rain:

Sept097.jpg

Sept101.jpg

Sept099.jpg

But Megan didn't seem to mind:

Sept100.jpg

(Megan is my travel doodle-bear!)

However, we then got stuck next to a chavvy girl on the Platform who insisted on having a shouted conversation on speakerphone with her friend..... :sad2: And then got stuck next to two women smoking on the platform........ :sad2:

The Journey to went by fairly quickly, and was relativley uneventful..... We got to on time, and went to sit and wait for our connecting train. Robert, as you can see, was a little bit tired at this point:

Sept104.jpg

Then some underage chavvy girls came along the platform wearing what I can only describe as underwear and belts, and they were obviously a little bit drunk...Hasseling people and asking if they looked good, etc. On the train to Barnsley (Yes, they got on our train!) they sat and screamed whenever a nail was broken, and one was trying to straighten her (soaking) hair... Silly girl..... Oh well, It was funny to watch them bumbling about the train if nothing else. They'll regret it in the morning!

We got off the train at to be picked up by Robert's Daddy:

Sept105.jpg

and we drove off up home. No sooner had we got in the door than we were put on the phone to Robert's Auntie Joanne:

Sept110.jpg

Once we'd spoken to her, we ordered some food. Pepperoni Pizza for me, a Kofteh Kebab for Robert.... Yum Yum! After we'd eaten I was subject to a lot of racket, from the TV, and from Josh (Robert's brother) playing DS Guitar Hero on full volume, and Robert playing another music game on his DS at full volume.....

Sept115.jpg

However, I did nearly fall asleep on the sofa, despite the noise:

Sept116.jpg

And it is now nearly 2am, and we've only just showered, etc........... So we shall be off to bed!!

Night Night Everyone!

Bob xoxoxox

Have you arranged with his Aunt to pick you guys up?

No, not yet. We're gonna try and catch his Grannie later to ask her if she'd mind. She only lives across the road, so it's not taking her out of her way or anything....

Bob xoxox

Bless........ I wonder where the other ones actually go?! I like to think they go to DLRP!

Bob xoxoxox

They probably do and they'll be there waiting for you in your room when you arrive to jump out and shout surprise and cheer for you

Loving all the photos, Its great your getting 2 holidays in 1 !!

whats the first thing you're going to do when you get there Bob

Probs collapse on the hotel bed! Lol!!! We wanna go get something to eat this time (Annettes if we're there early enough) as last time we just sat in the room with a bag of cashews because we were too tired!

Bob xoxox

Probs collapse on the hotel bed! Lol!!! We wanna go get something to eat this time (Annettes if we're there early enough) as last time we just sat in the room with a bag of cashews because we were too tired!

Bob xoxox

Hummm Cashews' i love them....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter