Bob's Pre-Pre Trip Report! **BYEEEEEEEEE EVERYONE!**

We've had a nice day today and I'm looking forward to showing you some pics later on.......

Bob xoxox

Good News!! Robert's Granny (Monica) has agreed to pick us up next Friday night!!

Bob xoxox

Well, I woke up this morning looking like this:

Sept08001.jpg

Only joking- This is Robert's bedroom wall.......

After a lazy start to the day, we eventually went out to- Which is a little retail place in/near ....... Went to Matalan where I bought myself a dressing gown to take to DLRP, and a bracelet....No excuse for that. I just wanted it!!

We then went along to NEXT, where I bought Robert a Star Wars T-Shirt to take on holiday.... It's really cool! Grey with a comic strip of Star Wars on it, with little highlights picked out in Metallic green......... :goodvibes

Then along to the ASDA outlet, where I got a couple of housey things and bought Robert a Purple Lightsaber (Bless him).... They had some lovely Disney tops in, but they only had them left in sizes 8, 10 and 12...... :sad2: After a quick stop for a Toffee Frappe, Robert's Mam bought me some lovely earrings... Little green gemstone studs- Gorgeous!

We came home and popped straight across to Robert's Grannie's (Monicas) where she was doing some gardening:

Sept08007.jpg

Robert left after about ten minutes to go to Morrisons with his Mam, but I hung round and helped Monica with the gardening:

Sept08013.jpg

We chatted about gardening, and I was really impressed with the amount of blackberries and raspberries she's got so far this year:
Sept08016.jpg

Robert then came back and we chatted a bit more, before we came home to be told we were having Indian takeaway tonight- Tandoori Chicken for me! Yum Yum! However, Jonathan (Robert's Dad) and Josh were awkward and ordered from another takeaway.....

Sept08026.jpg

Josh then dug his Lightsaber out, so Robert dressed up in his black coat (Pretending it was a cape :rolleyes: ) and they had a lovely battle in the living room:

Sept08028.jpg

Sept08030.jpg

Sept08031.jpg

Sept08038.jpg

Sept08043.jpg

Sept08044.jpg

Needless to say, Robert won..........

Then, we discovered this in the cupboard under the stairs:

Sept08073.jpg

Robert's Dad teaches key skills to hairdressing students, and they'd thrown the dummies away......... Naturally, he decided to nick one and bring it home.... This resulted in this photograph:

Sept08066.jpg

We then had our food, and are now laying around feeling too full!! Lol!!

Bob xoxoxox

Sounds like a good start to your holiday hun....

Did Robert paint that on his wall?

Great photos, Robert would love the Jedi training acadamy at Disneyland. Pete wanted a go to fight darth vadar, but it was only for kids! Shame, they should have an adult one, I'm sure plenty of adults would want a go!

Great photos, Robert would love the Jedi training acadamy at Disneyland. Pete wanted a go to fight darth vadar, but it was only for kids! Shame, they should have an adult one, I'm sure plenty of adults would want a go!

I think they would!! Robert would love that!!

Bob xoxox

Haha I did at WDW!!! I really really really wanted to join in (get the hint!) it was a very fun show though!!

Nice photo of the berries! And I miss shopping at NEXT....

LOL at the lightsabre fight! :lmao:

Did anyone else think that dummy head looked like Julian Clary? :rotfl:

Glad you've arrived safely Bob.

LOL at the lightsabre fight! :lmao:

Did anyone else think that dummy head looked like Julian Clary? :rotfl:

Glad you've arrived safely Bob.

It was very funny!!

And I agree- I wanted to call the dummy head Julian for that reason!! :laughing:

Thanks Hun!

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter