Brazil - the next likely pavilion

I've never tried Brazilian food, but I'll give anything a chance with steak in its name.

I'm probably telling all kinds of stuff wrong, but they put the meats on these big skewer rods and cook them over high heat and then come around and slice it off the hunk on the skewer.
You can try googling Fogo de Chao or Texas De Brazil for an idea.

I'm probably telling all kinds of stuff wrong, but they put the meats on these big skewer rods and cook them over high heat and then come around and slice it off the hunk on the skewer.
You can try googling Fogo de Chao or Texas De Brazil for an idea.

Oh yeah, keep talking boy, keep talking... YES YESSSS... Sorry I've got a bit of a food fetish.

"Emperor's new Groove" and "Up" have been the only films that have taken place in Brazil. If they are going to build an attraction for this pavilion "Up" seems like the most logical choice. It is fairly new and it could really showcase the country.

Oooooohhh a balloon ride through Brazilian landmarks and stuff. In my head a combo of Gran Fiesta with ET ride type.

From what I've heard there will not be attraction in the Brazil pavilion. If there is my guess is it will be small like a movie or something.

Last edited:
"Emperor's new Groove" and "Up" have been the only films that have taken place in Brazil. If they are going to build an attraction for this pavilion "Up" seems like the most logical choice. It is fairly new and it could really showcase the country.
"Up" is set in Venezuela not Brazil, you can see it on the movie on the plane tickets.
"Emperor's new Grove" is about a Inca emperor, so the movie must likely was set on Peru.

Are they trying to lure the Brazilians back to the world?

I know there's reports out there about a sizeable decrease in SA tour groups.

I don't know if an addition of a pavilion will help their economic situation.

Seems like there's always a new pavilion coming to EPCOT....

So we got the Atlantis of pavilions: brazil...a Texas de Brazil...and soarin part deux...

...I smell what yous are cookin'...

Are they trying to lure the Brazilians back to the world?

I know there's reports out there about a sizeable decrease in SA tour groups.

I don't know if an addition of a pavilion will help their economic situation.

Seems like there's always a new pavilion coming to EPCOT....

I think that's more to do with their economy collapsing...not that they're all of sudden "bored"

Can't spend what you don't have

And they are working on those pavilions...they just keep forgetting to concentrate...
...for 29 years

I really hope these rumors are true. It sounds likely that there may be two new pavilions in Brazil and Spain. Although, with what WDWNT is saying, I don't like the location choice for Brazil between Italy in Germany. I feel like that isn't enough space for a new pavilion. If anything they could somehow adjust the beer garden for Germany to the right of the pavilion and have Brazil to the left of Germany that would provide more room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter