Bringing the Princess to Her Castle for the 1st Time!

Tell them if they don't behave you are going to drop them off with your friend Joni on the way and make them stay with me the whole time and do chores! (They don't need to know I actually live in NC! :rotfl:)

I hope you get your pic of the sign! Hopefully someone else can be more help than I'm being.

Knowing my kids, they would love it just because your name is the same as mine. They are a strange bunch. The love to clean the house, just not their rooms!!!:confused3

Knowing my kids, they would love it just because your name is the same as mine. They are a strange bunch. The love to clean the house, just not their rooms!!!:confused3

:rotfl: That is too funny! Well I can pretty much guarantee they are going to regret their behavior when they have no money to spend at Disney!

:rotfl: That is too funny! Well I can pretty much guarantee they are going to regret their behavior when they have no money to spend at Disney!

That's what I am hoping! But don't let them know, I am not really taking it away, I can not that mean! But the threat works wonders!!!:rotfl2:

Yes that is right, I ordered my first souvenir already! Last night I pre-ordered my PhotoPass CD!!! That's really the only souvenir I wanted anyway!!! And since Disney sent me 2 PhotoPass cards, that cd will get put to great use!!!!

Awesome! I think I am going to do that before our trip too, because I always love our photopass pictures!!

Ok I had to share this pic with you guys before I left. I love it!!!!:lovestruc:lovestruc

100_2097.jpg

Oh, when I saw the 'one day until' my heart skkiped a beat!
So close!:cheer2:
Good luck :hippie:on your trip and have a magical wonderful time with your lovely princess :cutie:and family!
I still have to wait for a couple of months!
:rotfl:I won't say I wished Sept was nearer b/c I want you all to get the best of all your days in WDW and they will begin tomorrow! What a blast!
:flower3:
Gigi

Oh, when I saw the 'one day until' my heart skkiped a beat!
So close!:cheer2:
Good luck :hippie:on your trip and have a magical wonderful time with your lovely princess :cutie:and family!
I still have to wait for a couple of months!
:rotfl:I won't say I wished Sept was nearer b/c I want you all to get the best of all your days in WDW and they will begin tomorrow! What a blast!
:flower3:
Gigi

Thank you so much! I am so ready! 2 hrs & counting!!!!

Awww I love that pic of princess Shelby! :lovestruc I know I just said this on FB, but I am going to say it again: have an awesome vacation! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Hey Joni! Just wanted to wish you guys a safe trip home! I can't wait to read about your trip!

We're back!!!!!!!!!!! 5 hours into the drive I already had my TR title picked out! Be on the lookout pretty soon for "The Trail of Tears from Louisiana to Disney & Back Again"!!!!

And does ANYONE know how to add the pics to the photopass cd? I preordered it & for the life of me, I can not figure it out!!!!!

Glad you made it back safely! Sorry, I can't help with your photopass question... but I'm looking forward to the start of your TR!

Welcome home! I have to admit that the title you came up with scares me a little. Let us know when you start the report.

To add your photopass cards to the photopass site, just log into your photopass account (or create one). You'll see a place to enter your photopass card numbers. The numbers are on the back of your photopass cards given to you by the photographers. Don't worry if you have more than one card because you can enter multiple numbers. Once you have your numbers punched in, you'll see an Album tab at the top. Click that and you'll see all of your pictures. Gee....I hope that makes sense.;)

Welcome home! I have to admit that the title you came up with scares me a little. Let us know when you start the report.

To add your photopass cards to the photopass site, just log into your photopass account (or create one). You'll see a place to enter your photopass card numbers. The numbers are on the back of your photopass cards given to you by the photographers. Don't worry if you have more than one card because you can enter multiple numbers. Once you have your numbers punched in, you'll see an Album tab at the top. Click that and you'll see all of your pictures. Gee....I hope that makes sense.;)

Yeah it was interesting to say the least.

I got that part down, with all the enhancements, but how do I put that on the cd to get it in the mail? That part I can't figure out! It shows I have 1 cd credit, but nothing in my shopping cart:confused3

Yeah it was interesting to say the least.

I got that part down, with all the enhancements, but how do I put that on the cd to get it in the mail? That part I can't figure out! It shows I have 1 cd credit, but nothing in my shopping cart:confused3

I think there's a tab somewhere at the top that says something like "view all place order". I'm not sure as it's been a year since I've done it. This past trip, we did a photopass share with several friends and one of the other ladies was in charge of ordering the cd.

I think there's a tab somewhere at the top that says something like "view all place order". I'm not sure as it's been a year since I've done it. This past trip, we did a photopass share with several friends and one of the other ladies was in charge of ordering the cd.

Ok, I got that, but there are sizes & prices for the pics, not "add to cd"....normally I am not this clueless! :lmao:

Ok, I got that, but there are sizes & prices for the pics, not "add to cd"....normally I am not this clueless! :lmao:

I think I may have it figured out. Click on the View All & Order tab. Then click Go to Cart. On the next page, it will say your shopping cart is empty but there are options on the right. It has Order Photopass CD. Click on that. Wait.....I don't know if that will work since you pre-ordered.

Okay, let's try this.....click on View All & Order. Then, under each picture, it has a drop down box. I think you click on the size you want under Photo Download. I think you have to do that to every picture you want on the cd and then Go to Cart.

I think I may have it figured out. Click on the View All & Order tab. Then click Go to Cart. On the next page, it will say your shopping cart is empty but there are options on the right. It has Order Photopass CD. Click on that. Wait.....I don't know if that will work since you pre-ordered.

Okay, let's try this.....click on View All & Order. Then, under each picture, it has a drop down box. I think you click on the size you want under Photo Download. I think you have to do that to every picture you want on the cd and then Go to Cart.

aaaahhh let me try that & see!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter