Bringing the Princess to Her Castle for the 1st Time!

Ok I had to do this: There has been a credit added to your shopping cart for your Disney PhotoCD. This credit will not expire, and will remain in your cart until you complete your transaction. When you have returned from your vacation and completed all edits and layouts, simply add your Disney PhotoCD to your shopping cart from the Photo Products section. The credit will then activate and automatically deduct the cost of your item. You will not receive any items prior to your vacation.

So once I place my order, my pics will be on there??? I am soooooooo confused!!!

Sounds like you may need to just call Disney Photopass and have them walk you through it. I remember having to call them a couple of years ago to ask a question and they were able to tell me what to do while I was on the phone with them.

Sounds like you may need to just call Disney Photopass and have them walk you through it. I remember having to call them a couple of years ago to ask a question and they were able to tell me what to do while I was on the phone with them.

Yeah I will have to do that tomorrow, cause they close at 1 pm

Yay I can't wait to read your TR!!!! :cool1:

I have no idea how to use the Photopass CD, I've always thought about ordering one but I just don't understand it! :rotfl:

Yay your back because I am selfishly looking forward to hearing about your trip!! :yay: Boo your home because now your trip is over. :sad2:

Nonetheless, Welcome Home!! :goodvibes

Yay I can't wait to read your TR!!!! :cool1:

I have no idea how to use the Photopass CD, I've always thought about ordering one but I just don't understand it! :rotfl:

I will be starting it shortly! I am working on uploading all the pics I took to my desktop from my laptop!

I think I have it figured out, but I want to make sure before I place the order.

Yay your back because I am selfishly looking forward to hearing about your trip!! :yay: Boo your home because now your trip is over. :sad2:

Nonetheless, Welcome Home!! :goodvibes

Hahaha, you are too funny! It was great to go, but great to be back home, you will find out when I start my TR!!

Ok guys, I know I said I would start my TR tonight, but after being up all night driving home & if you are in my FB, you saw the pic of my feet, which have been swollen 4x the normal size since day 2 of Disney, after being at this computer since 10 am, I am exhausted & need to put my feet up. I promise to get it started tomorrow!

I can't wait for you to get the TR started! Although I totally understand you needing a break - I don't know how you guys did all that driving after a day at the parks!

Welcome Home! Hope you had a safe and wonderful trip! Even though it seems you had a little issue. When I was ready to order my CD, I had trouble also. I can't for the life of me remember what I did. Hope you can get help through photopass.

Welcome Home! Hope you had a safe and wonderful trip! Even though it seems you had a little issue. When I was ready to order my CD, I had trouble also. I can't for the life of me remember what I did. Hope you can get help through photopass.

Yeah that little issue turned out to be a big issue on the trip, which I will go into when I start my TR.

One of my friends on FB helped me out & the cd is ordered!!!!:cool1:

I love the cute little hairbows that look like the disney princess's made out of ribbon!! where can I buy some like those?

I love the cute little hairbows that look like the disney princess's made out of ribbon!! where can I buy some like those?

If you contact ladybugmom on here, she made them. Or she has a website & a FB page I can PM to you, just let me know which links you need. And Shelby DID wear those on our trip & the Princesses LOVED them!

Thank you so much for the info on the hairbows. It has been crazy around here so I apologize for not getting back on here sooner. Let me know how to contact Ladybugmom on her website. I have done a google search but can't seem to find her. My daughter is 8, will she make them a little larger to fit her better?

Thank you so much for the info on the hairbows. It has been crazy around here so I apologize for not getting back on here sooner. Let me know how to contact Ladybugmom on her website. I have done a google search but can't seem to find her. My daughter is 8, will she make them a little larger to fit her better?

I will PM you all the info that you need

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter