Busch Gardens VA and SeaworldFL

pickles

<font color=red>Just call me Capt. Barbossa-someon
is there a pass that covers both these..like if we went in august to one and sept to the other..any great discounts or secrets to the tickets?

considering 2 vacatons this year

The platinum pass covers all the Busch Parks....

Platinum Pass - Discover the best of Williamsburg, Tampa and the wonders of the sea with a Platinum Pass. With the Platinum Pass you'll get unlimited admission for two years from date of purchase to not only Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA but also to other Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks including: SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, SeaWorld San Antonio, SeaWorld San Diego, Aquatica, Adventure Island in Tampa and Sesame Place in Langhorne, PA.

http://commerce.4adventure.com/EStore/Scripts/Skins/BGW/ticketspassports2.aspx

All the parks offer the platinum but as far as I know the only one that offers buy 3 get one free is BG Williamsburg. The pass is also good for 2 years from the date of purchase at any of the parks.

Even if your not buying four for the get 1 free, it's still cheaper if Williamsburg is your "home" park.

Even if your not buying four for the get 1 free, it's still cheaper if Williamsburg is your "home" park.

That is true and I've never figured out why other than BG-W is only open 9 months a year where most of the other parks are open year round.

Wow, we're going to both BG Williamsburg & then driving down to Orlando from there.... to buy the platinum pass at BG WB, it's only 250.00 since there are 4 of us, to buy it in Orlando is 380! That's a huge difference & might make it worthwhile... We are planning to do both parks (BG WB & Seaworld, as well as Water Country & Aquatica), and the platinum pass includes parking which would be 40.00 for the 4 days, plus any other discounts. That gives us a nice incentive to return to any of the parks within 24 months.

Does anyone know when the clock starts running? Is it when you purchase the pass? Or when you first bring it to the park? We're going late June into early and mid July.... Is it the same price to buy the pass at BG WB?

Does anyone know when the clock starts running? Is it when you purchase the pass? Or when you first bring it to the park? We're going late June into early and mid July.... Is it the same price to buy the pass at BG WB?

The day you buy the pass is when it starts.

Not sure they offer the buy 4 get one free at the gate.

When you buy them on the internet you get a printout to bring to the park to exchange for the acutal pass. You may want to do this the day before you go to make sure you get the free parking. If you buy at the gate you will miss out on free parking for the first day.

Wow, we're going to both BG Williamsburg & then driving down to Orlando from there.... to buy the platinum pass at BG WB, it's only 250.00 since there are 4 of us, to buy it in Orlando is 380! That's a huge difference & might make it worthwhile... We are planning to do both parks (BG WB & Seaworld, as well as Water Country & Aquatica), and the platinum pass includes parking which would be 40.00 for the 4 days, plus any other discounts. That gives us a nice incentive to return to any of the parks within 24 months.

Just so you know Platinum parking at BG is now 20.00 :scared1:

The day you buy the pass is when it starts.

Not sure they offer the buy 4 get one free at the gate.

Well, it looks like they just have a flat price of 250 per person for 4 people, has that promotion changed from what you mentioned buy 4 get one free?

Well, it looks like they just have a flat price of 250 per person for 4 people, has that promotion changed from what you mentioned buy 4 get one free?

One pass cost 334.95 if you buy one, two or three.

If you buy 4 it is the same price as 3 so basically you get the forth one free plus if you want more than 4 you get the rest for the same 251.24 discounted price.

It just depends on how you look at it!!

One pass cost 334.95 if you buy one, two or three.

If you buy 4 it is the same price as 3 so basically you get the forth one free plus if you want more than 4 you get the rest for the same 251.24 discounted price.

It just depends on how you look at it!!

I wonder why they give this discount only at Williamsburg? You can use the pass at any of the other mentioned parks at any time right?

I wonder why they give this discount only at Williamsburg? You can use the pass at any of the other mentioned parks at any time right?

Yes the platinum is good at all the AB parks...

Maybe BG-W offers the discount because they are only open 9 months a year where the other parks in FL, CA, TX are open year round. Not sure about the one in PA.

Yes the platinum is good at all the AB parks...

Maybe BG-W offers the discount because they are only open 9 months a year where the other parks in FL, CA, TX are open year round. Not sure about the one in PA.

I don't see where we can go wrong here.... we were going to pay 160 for BG WB & SW plus pay parking, they were each over a 7 day timeframe.... for 90 more per person we can get the 24 month pass. Do they always offer this deal? Since we don't leave til the end of next month, can I hold off on the purchase? And we can use this pass at the other parks even if BG WB is closed right? Like over February vacation at BG Tampa?

I don't see where we can go wrong here.... we were going to pay 160 for BG WB & SW plus pay parking, they were each over a 7 day timeframe.... for 90 more per person we can get the 24 month pass. Do they always offer this deal? Since we don't leave til the end of next month, can I hold off on the purchase? And we can use this pass at the other parks even if BG WB is closed right? Like over February vacation at BG Tampa?

I can not speak for the future but we have had these passes for years and we get the same 4 for the price of 3 offer each time we do it.

The passes are good for 24 months everywhere. Our home park is BG-W and I used them at SW-SD over the period that BG-W was closed so it is the best deal going. Plus you get free parking (preffered at most all the parks) for free plus 10% off all purchases in the parks plus you can get discounts of tickets for others too.

We love BG-W and WC since WDW is not in our back yard it is the next best thing for us.

ENJOY!!

I can not speak for the future but we have had these passes for years and we get the same 4 for the price of 3 offer each time we do it.

The passes are good for 24 months everywhere. Our home park is BG-W and I used them at SW-SD over the period that BG-W was closed so it is the best deal going. Plus you get free parking (preffered at most all the parks) for free plus 10% off all purchases in the parks plus you can get discounts of tickets for others too.

We love BG-W and WC since WDW is not in our back yard it is the next best thing for us.

ENJOY!!

Thanks! I'm going to go ahead and order them.... really, I just see no downside here for 24 months whether it's Florida, Tampa or Williamsburg (our first trip is coming up there)... we'll visit at least 2 or 3 times in Orlando & if we like Williamsburg, we'll go back again....

Any good tips on saving money for food while at the park?

HUH? Preferred parking is free for Platinum members at virginia BG. Free regular parking at all other parks. Mouse over Things To Know Before You Go

I think the poster was just clarifying the original post that said parking was $40 for 4 days.....

... and the platinum pass includes parking which would be 40.00 for the 4 days...

And it is suppose to include regular parking at all parks that are not your home park where you got the pass but we have gotten preffered parking at everyone that we have been to.

Any good tips on saving money for food while at the park?

Like Disney the portions are very large and 2 can easily share at the CS meals. Our favorite is the Smokehouse and all Busch parks have one (different name depending on park); however, our kids love to eat at Das Festhaus (Williamsburg) near the time of a show.

Definately get a refillable drink cup (I think refills are ~1.00). Doesn't matter which park you purchase the cup at the refill price will be honored at all of the parks.

When you said all parks will honor refills, is it all Bush Gardens or all parks (Sea World etc...)? Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter