Busch Gardens VA and SeaworldFL

I am looking into buying my tickets today for our trip in 2 weeks. I was planning on buying the WB bounce ticket as we are staying for one week. The price is amazing but now you guys have me thinking that I should consider the season pass. Does anyone know if you can purchase the bounce ticket and then apply the cost to upgrade to the season pass?

Another question...is there a site (like DIS) that allows you to see menus with prices? I am looking into buying some dining certificates but I am unsure how many and if it is a good enough deal. It does not work like Disney where you get credits that you use through the day so if I get the most expensive certificate we need to eat all that food in one sitting, right? Also, how much is it to buy the souvinear mugs in the park? It is $5.99 if I purchase ahead of time.

Thank you so much for all the info. So nice to come here to get info on ALL vacation plans.

You can upgrade once you are in the park to a season pass but not sure you get the full credit.

Nothing like DIS out there for menus. The certificates prices will save you a few dollars but not a lot.

I was wondering if they would allow ride again privileges at BG-T and SeaWorld (along with the shows) with my Platinum BG-W pass? I ask this because the BG-W Platinum passes don't really have that benefit and was wondering the if ride/show operators would allow it in Orlando/Tampa with Williamburg passes.

Yes, you would still have ride again privileges and preferred seating in the Florida parks with the BG-W platinum pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter