• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buy 1, get one 1/2 price 7 day hopper is now available!!!

great white north

Mouseketeer
I was at my CAA office today and they just released the 7 day hopper pass/buy one get one for 1/2 price. Tickets are only good from Nov. 15/02 until May/03. First adult is $464 and first child is $396. Only bummer is they are not including a free character breakfast like they did last year. This works out perfect for me as we are leaving on Dec. 3. There was talk here that they would not offer this deal until the Disney hotels at par deal was over(Dec. 24):bounce: :)

The information we were faxed from Disney is as follows:

"Tickets are available for purchase in Canada by Canadian residents only. Two or more Special Offer 7-Day Park Hopper Plus tickets must be purchased at the same time. If one of the two traveling together is between the ages of 3 and 9, then 50% reduction shall be on the lesser ticket. Each additional guest will receive 25% off their Special Offer 7 Day park Hopper Plus. Tickets must be utilized by May 15, 2003.

Available for sale from October 15, 2002 until April 19, 2003. Valid for travel between November 15, 2002 and April 30, 2003. (First use must be by April 30)."

There is also a section which states: "Be sure to ask about another special offer, which includes great savings on the Ultimate Park Hopper ticket for clients staying at a selected hotel at Walt Disney World Resort for 6 nights or more"

Not sure yet exactly what that deal is yet, I will let you all know when I find out. We are instructed to contact any Disney Wholesaler for the tickets, so I assume that like last year prices will vary a bit between CAA, World of Vacations, Holiday House etc.

Awwww shucks-looks like no deal for us as we will need out tickets from the 7th to 18th.

Grover in Winnipeg
:(

We are going to get them at the disney store as well-at least we can get 5% off with our disney club card-getting the 7 day PHP,so we will end up with 2 options left over I think but on the positive side they will never expire so we'll use em the next time.

Grover in Winnipeg

If you do not have access to a Disney Store, where else can you get this deal? And one more question, we will be at Disney from April 27 - May 5th, am I eligible for this deal

Ok guys - here's the word from World of Vacations:

First person $489 second $244.50 (adult)
First person $389 second $194.50 (child)

They are also offering specials on packages.

For example: Jan 3-Jan 30th. All Star Resorts, including air, hotel, car and Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket $1489 Adult first person and $1199 second person. These are not available to book until the 15th so we weren't given full details..

The new Canadian buy 1 get one half price tickets expire...right?

Or (hopefully) we could use the unused tickets for another trip? please, please please?????? :confused: ;)

grover & countryDuck,

we're out of luck too.
we'll be there from nov. 11-18.

Glad this deal is out for others to enjoy though like my lucky sister and her family.

disney2003, you should have no problems according to PoohBWV:
Available for sale from October 15, 2002 until April 19, 2003. Valid for travel between November 15, 2002 and April 30, 2003. (First use must be by April 30)."

sammi, sorry, but also according to PoohBWV:
Tickets must be utilized by Mat 15, 2003.

I sure wish that we were going this year so that we could take advantage of this.:(

Thank you for posting this info so quickly! Yippee!
I felt so guilty checking my addictive DIS boards in the 5 mins before the kids get home from school, the husband just left on errands, and SO much preparation to do for this weekend's company, but I'm so glad I did check just now.

Yay! We'll get in on Dec. 30 and be able to go to Blizzard Beach before it closes & Epcot's Candlelight Processional. Sorry to hear I"ll have to spring for our reserved Santa breakfast at Donald's Breakfastosaurus if we do it. Oh well -- can't have everything.

Happy dancing!!!

And regarding the Character Breakfast & 7 Day Hoppers: The Holiday House book I picked up at Sears last week says the CB is included until Dec. 31. May help some of you people who are missing this deal.

Am I reading this right that this time you don't have to buy the tix in pairs. Buy at least 2, pay full price for first then 50% off 2nd, and 25% off 3rd, 4th, etc.??

Does anyone know? We've been tossing about the idea of getting 1 Annual Pass, but it messed things up for the 6 of us if the Cdn ticket deal had to be done in pairs only. Thanks.

Karen: Prices are all in Canadian dollars

CdnMom: Yes, it seems that as long as you buy at least two, you get 25% off of the third. I think they did this because many families were trying to combine tickets to take advantage of the pairs deal in the past, and they figured this would just be easier.:D

We won't be able to take advantage of the deal...going Nov 9-19
That makes four of us now on this thread to miss out on the deal (grover , countryDuck & disney funseeker). The ticket decision for our party is now set.

Today we when out to the Disney Store with Disney Club card in hand and purchased 5 day hopper plus tickets at 361.22CDN each(235US). It is too bad because it would have been good to have the option to go to the parks on rest days with the two extra days(i.e. fireworks, etc).

DH of Inga

Woohoo PoohBWV - you have made my day:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I am so happy I waited to buy our 4 seven day hopper passes.

I'll be visiting the Disney store next week - Thanks Again

I'm sooo happy:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am so disappointed. Our trip is Nov. 11th to 19th. Thought about postponing my "disney" days till the 15th, but since the pass expires I don't think it's the right choice for us.

Does anyone know the price of 5 day hopper plus for children from disney store ? Do you get 5% off if DC member? Any

thanks !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter