• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buy 1, get one 1/2 price 7 day hopper is now available!!!

3 adults and 1 child travelling december 5-12
Would like to get tickets from CAA.
How much would it cost for the 1 adult and 1 child?
really don't uinderstand that part PoohBWV

tigger2on:

First adult - $489
Second adult -$244.50
Third adult - $489
Fourth child -$194.50

These are prices from World of Vacations. Disney stores and CAA may be slightly different.

Disney2003

You can get the tickets from any travel agent, CAA or the Disney store. First use of ticket must be before April 30, and last use before May 15 so you should be OK. Double check with whomever you purchase them from, just to be sure.

PoohBWV -
Just checking, because the original post on this thread allowed that the 1st ticket was full price, second at 50% off, and any other subsequent tickets @25% off which would look someting like

First Adult - $489
Second Adult - $244.50 (50% off of adult price of $489)
Third Adult- $366.75 (25% off of adult price of $486)
Fourth Child - $297 (25% off of child price of $396)

....however your calculations differ... you state

First adult - $489
Second adult -$244.50
Third adult - $489
Fourth child -$194.50

which looks like buy one, get one at 50%...???

I think I may be confused, please confirm....

Thanks!

You are right Poohlvr. We have had conflicting information about this. We were told that when sold in pairs, to use buy 1 get 1 1/2 off. If the pair included an adult and child then the child price would be half off. If there was an odd number of guests, the odd one (or third in a family of three) would receive 25% off. I can see this policy being a problem because it is slightly less expensive to take the 25% off each of the third and fourth. I am sure that tomorrow when these actually are on sale, we will be able to clarify the exact policy.

what is included in the 7 day park hopper plus pass ????

7 days of park from nov 15 til may 15.....does this mean if one was going twice between nov 15 and may 15 ....they could still use this pass..???

what are the plus features..???

lawgs, the plus features give you entry into the water parks, Pleasure Island and the Wide World of Sports. I think there are four if you buy a seven day PHP ... but I haven't looked too much into this deal, so I'm not 100% sure how many would be included on each ticket.

There are four plus passes with the 7 day hopper plus.

Well, I'm in shock. I'm not trying to take anything away from our very helpful Travel Agents here, but you all MUST get a mousesavers newsletter from our other fave site mousesaver.com

Today's newsletter carries a BIG surprise that is a much better deal than our long-awaited Cdn deal. I think I'm back to the drawing board with figuring out the details on our trip. Lots of (good) options.

I should correct myself. This deal CAN be better depending on your situation. And should be nice for those who are missing the dates on the Cdn deal. Please do check out the options for yourself by subscribing to the newsletter.

I have some info from the Disney Store and the 7 day hopper deal. I am not sure how it works if you are buying odd amounts because instead of selling one pass at full price and the second at half, the tickets have a 25% discount on each one BUT, it still works the same as buy one get one at half price and that is what they are calling the promotion. So, you can't just go in and ask for one pass, you have to buy them in pairs.

Prices:

Adult: $385.66CDN
Child (age 3-9) $310.28

Like I said, this is still called a buy one get one at half promotion, meaning, you will have to buy 2 passes to get the deal.

The passes will go on sale October 23 - April 20 They are valid November 15 - April 30 with all unused days expiring May 15.

the prices you stated at the Disney Store
385.66 adult
310.88 child
These are the CDN prices for 7 day hoppers before the half off??
Is this with or without the Disney Club Discount???

HI everyone, this is my first ever online posting, but I have been reading almost everyday for 3 months trying to get the best deal,
I'm also going Nov6-12/02
I check in to the 1/2price ticket deal at CRO- at WDW they told me there is not, I repeat NOT a start Date Nov. 15 for use of the tickets, I made the CM check with a supervisor and she came back with the same answer. Then I called the Disney in T.O. and he said "Offically I don't know anything, but unoffically thy go on sale Oct.21 and he didn't think there was a start use dated (Nov15)
On WDW site there is no statement regarding dates,
When went to CAA, they showed me there memo- they sell starting Oct21 but the memo says can only be use after Nov.15

Does any know whats going on, has anyone seen or used the tickets deals last before the start date.:confused:

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :Pinkbounc

First Mudducks Family Holiday- Nov. 6-12/02- All Star Movies

MaMudduck:

The literature we received from both Disney and World of Vacations state that passes are valid for travel between Nov 15, 2002 and April 30, 2003 and must be utilized by May 15, 2003.

Please excuse my lack of understanding here but how come no one at the Disney stores or at CRO and even the WDW website knows what the travel agents here in Canada know.

this is very confusing and all very new to me ( including this):confused:

Do the tickets/vouchers have the dates on them?

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :Pinkbounc

Not sure what the problem is with the Disney stores, but I think the problem with CRO and on the Disney.com website, is that the tickets can only be offered for sale in Canada, and therefore CRO and the Disney.com website cannot offer them. I was told by one of my clients today however, that the disneyworld.ca website has info about the tickets, although I haven't had time to visit the Canadian website personally.

I am sure that the vouchers will have dates on them as they have in the past.

We'll I just took a peek at disney.ca and the offer is listed but does not include the date they go on sale or the date you can start to use them. The end date confirmed May 15th, 2002 although.

I too am hoping that we can use them earlier (for me even a few days helps).

Thanks PoohBWV & Muskokagirl

Since I'm not leaving ( we're driving) until Nov.4, I think I'll check in at the T.O. Disney store on 21st,
even though I'm busting at the seams to get my tickets, if I might save almost $300 Cdn, I guess I can wait.

If anyone finds out more let me know.:)
Tech Question: Does this "thread" inform the others like grover &
countryduck & disneyfan? (Ever feel like a fish out of water?asking simple stupid questions) who are also going at around the same time.

muskokagirl- We booked the "Princess Breakfast" too .Me & 'LilMudduck can't wait.

MaMudduck
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :Pinkbounc::

MaMudduck- I checked with the Disney Store when I bought my regular 7 day PHP about the Canadian Special-she said they aren't valid to use until Nov 15 so I just went ahead and bought the regular 7 day PHP tickets using the Disney Club Card-we were able to get the tickets for 447.00 each including taxes. So we still saved about 40.00 per ticket. I am doubting we will have time to use all our plusses so at least they won't expire with regular ticket! So I am kind've bummed that I couldn't save more with the special but still glad I am not paying full price!

As for your tech question if you go into usercp (at the top of the screen) it will link you to a page that will show any threads that you have posted on that have new posts added! So I always check there first when logging in,keeps me from having to remember where I have posted! If there is a post that you want to follow but have not posted a message on you can subscribe to the post-there is a link to click on at the bottom of the post-then when someone posts it will show up on your usercp! Hope this helps!
Have yourself a great trip-we will be arriving on the 7th!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Hi MaMudduck !

We are flying out of Buffalo on the 11th of Nov. staying until the 19th. Our very much anticipated breakfast with the princess is on the Nov. 14th at 8:20 a.m. so the 7 day hopper starting on the 15th is at least a day late for us ! I guess we can hope for the small chance in the date starting earlier... but it sure sounds like the 15th may very well be it. :( Hope you have a wonderful time. :D

muskokagirl

Have you tried Disneyworld.ca?

The have a little box on the top left side with
"two magical offers"-One is about 7 day PHP.

They don't give a ton of info but at least it's
something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter