• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buy 1, get one 1/2 price 7 day hopper is now available!!!

Two quick questions: Can someone confirm for me the actual prices of this deal in Cdn dollars, I'm looking at getting four 7day php tickets. Do the prices include tax?

HELP! Can someone confirm for me the actual prices of this deal in Cdn dollars, I'm looking at getting four 7day php tickets. Do the prices include tax? And if you purchase through the phone niumber on the disney.ca page, does anyone know if it will be in American dollars or Canadian?!

thanks for any help!

rmc

When I called CRO on Tuesday , regarding my Nov 6- reservation I asked about the Canadian Deal,I'd seen on the canadian disney website (see my posting back a few),
she quoted me the following: $325.44 USD- first adult, $162.72 second adult and because we only have 1 child that ticket with the 25%- $196.36USD (I sure she said that included the taxes but I don't really remember because more concerned with that start date of Nov.15.)
And they did say I could book it through CRO and get the deal.
I was just waiting to see if at the Canadian Disney Stores the price is better with the conversion rate. They don't go on sale until Oct 21 or 23 :confused:

So here's hoping against all odds, that somehow, someway, I be able to get the deal For use Nov 6-13.

MaMudduck:wave:

17 more days to go until the Mudducks Grand Adventure
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :Pinkbounc

Just to let everyone know: I have looked at all the post's to see the different prices that everyone is getting from different places. Using an exchange of $1.61 the CAA price beats all the other prices.
Their prices are can. and include taxes.

First adult 462.00 Second adult 231.00 =693.00can. for 2
"" child 396.00 "" child 198.00=594.00can. for 2

All other figures I have seen have been higher. The people that are hoping for an earlier start date may want to go to plan B. The notice I saw from CAA rep clearly stated that they don't start until Nov. 15, but you never know. I hope this info. answers alot of questions that have been posted.

P.S. No I don't work for CAA!!!!

Okay i'm not sure how you guy do this (my usual statement on this board)

But I got my Cdn special Tickets-at CRo and I'm going to be able to use them Nov 6-13:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Please see my looooong message on thread "Disney Store prices 7 day PHP"

muskokagirl- "We're getting breaky with the Princess' dude!"LOL:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter