CA Coast & Disneyland! Pics & Video - Update 9/18- Pg. 12 #177 - The End!

Absolutely the best trip report I've ever read. Pictures were amazing. Video was great. We are heading to Monterey, SF, and Yosemite this year and this has just made our hearts pound like crazy. We can't wait.

Again thanks for this amazing report. Where are you headed to next?

Absolutely the best trip report I've ever read. Pictures were amazing. Video was great. We are heading to Monterey, SF, and Yosemite this year and this has just made our hearts pound like crazy. We can't wait.

Again thanks for this amazing report. Where are you headed to next?

Thank you so much for reading and for the nice compliments! :goodvibes Have a fabulous time in CA along the coast......it truly is amazing! Chris and I have traveled a lot and our trip to Cali was one of our favorites.

Our first trip this year will be to San Diego...since we stopped just shy of it when touring the coast. Later this summer we're visiting Seattle, Vancouver B.C. and Alaska.......should be quite the adventure! If we're lucky, we're hoping to go to WDW over New Years to get our Disney fix. :banana:

By chance do you have any more photos of Monterey or Yosemite? I'm trying to feed this hunger I have for my "vacation celebration".

If we're lucky, we're hoping to go to WDW over New Years to get our Disney fix. :banana:

Hey Lynne - if you decide on a Disney trip, let me know your dates, we'll be there until the 27th. Maybe if we are there at the same time we can have a DIS meet!

By chance do you have any more photos of Monterey or Yosemite? I'm trying to feed this hunger I have for my "vacation celebration".

I wish I could say that I could help you! Unfortunately the only photos I have from CA are on this TR.......my computer died last summer and I lost TONS of pictures....I thought I had backed many of them up, but realized that I didn't. :eek:

Hey Lynne - if you decide on a Disney trip, let me know your dates, we'll be there until the 27th. Maybe if we are there at the same time we can have a DIS meet!

Sounds great, Michelle! :goodvibes A DIS meet would be fun! We haven't started planning anything yet......but, we have looked at leaving for WDW on the 26th or the 27th....if we go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter