Cali Grill: Celebration at the Top

lovin'fl

DIS Veteran
Did a search and none of the, several, threads had any responses. So...has anyone done this? Please tell us about it. Thanks.

Okay...so I booked the CG brunch at 12:20 and the CG Celebration at the Top at 7pm. Only keeping 1. Which would you keep for DDs 20th birthday?

Brunch will be cheaper ($80 and takes TIW/DVC/AP discount) but bar drinks are extra (bottomless mimosas are $20 I think). More food. Can come back at night to watch fireworks on CG viewing deck. The Celebration has it's own private deck we go to during the Celebration (might not make it back if we do brunch). Has sushi and flatbreads and a couple other things plus bar drinks and desserts. Costs more ($100 and not sure if there is any discounts taken...I think not because it's an event like the dessert parties, do they take discounts). We have 1900 Park Fare booked for 11am on another day (it's brunch like). We will go to DS and do lunch if we do Celebration...or do dinner if we do CG brunch.

Okay...so I booked the CG brunch at 12:20 and the CG Celebration at the Top at 7pm. Only keeping 1. Which would you keep for DDs 20th birthday?

Brunch will be cheaper ($80 and takes TIW/DVC/AP discount) but bar drinks are extra (bottomless mimosas are $20 I think). More food. Can come back at night to watch fireworks on CG viewing deck. The Celebration has it's own private deck we go to during the Celebration (might not make it back if we do brunch). Has sushi and flatbreads and a couple other things plus bar drinks and desserts. Costs more ($100 and not sure if there is any discounts taken...I think not because it's an event like the dessert parties, do they take discounts). We have 1900 Park Fare booked for 11am on another day (it's brunch like). We will go to DS and do lunch if we do Celebration...or do dinner if we do CG brunch.
I don't know what celebration at the top is, but for the brunch the bottomless mimosas are included in the $80. We have a couple each every time and have never been charged extra they just bring them to the table usually we don't even ask.

I don't know what celebration at the top is, but for the brunch the bottomless mimosas are included in the $80. We have a couple each every time and have never been charged extra they just bring them to the table usually we don't even ask.
Then maybe the $20 is for the bloody mary bar which we don't drink. DH would get beer probably since it will be 12:20pm.

Tough call. Either will be great. I don’t think you can go wrong. Brunch is fantastic. To me an evening event seems more celebratory - especially with fireworks - but that could just be me. I’d do lunch and shopping in Disney Springs and then the evening event. But would also be happy with brunch and late dinner in Disney Springs. I’m no help, LOL. Do your daughters have any preferences based on menus?

Tough call. Either will be great. I don’t think you can go wrong. Brunch is fantastic. To me an evening event seems more celebratory - especially with fireworks - but that could just be me. I’d do lunch and shopping in Disney Springs and then the evening event. But would also be happy with brunch and late dinner in Disney Springs. I’m no help, LOL. Do your daughters have any preferences based on menus?
One DD liked the brunch reviews. Other DD didn't care. So I am keeping the brunch. We have good friends who swear by the brunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter