California Grill Brunch

Mom2Stitch

DIS Veteran
I was looking to see if I could book this for Mother's Day, I'm not sure if it's just all booked up, but I'm not seeing it when I look on MDE. Is this still offered? We did this last year and it was one of our best ever Disney dining experiences.

It is definitely still offered. For me, the app doesn't show any times for brunch for May 13th, but the website reservation page shows one time available...12:35pm I believe for a party of 2. No tables for party of 4. Not sure how many you were looking for...

It is definitely still offered. For me, the app doesn't show any times for brunch for May 13th, but the website reservation page shows one time available...12:35pm I believe for a party of 2. No tables for party of 4. Not sure how many you were looking for...
Thank you, it is for a party of 4. I didn't think to look for a different party size. At least I know it's still offered and I can just start stalking for it, lol.

ETA: I made 1 ADR for 2 at 12:30 and 1 ADR for 2 at 12:35, maybe we'll get lucky and be able to sit together. If not no big deal, it's an awesome brunch!

Last edited:

Thank you, it is for a party of 4. I didn't think to look for a different party size. At least I know it's still offered and I can just start stalking for it, lol.

ETA: I made 1 ADR for 2 at 12:30 and 1 ADR for 2 at 12:35, maybe we'll get lucky and be able to sit together. If not no big deal, it's an awesome brunch!
That's great! And if you keep checking, I'm sure something will come up as you get closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter