Call your shot (NBA)

This is what I find so confusing - why trash your own town in celebration?!? :confused:

Agreed. It’s ridiculous. It’s been wayyyy too long since we’ve won the cup, but I was there for the last two, and I remember being terrified with the rioting.

It just takes a few fools to ruin the celebration.

Agreed. It’s ridiculous. It’s been wayyyy too long since we’ve won the cup, but I was there for the last two, and I remember being terrified with the rioting.

It just takes a few fools to ruin the celebration.
We've got a version of Jurassic Park set up here in a downtown park. It's been highly promoted as a family event and today's weather is lovely; there's sure to be a lot of kids there. I doubt we need to worry about trouble brewing but the news footage made it clear everybody is super-excited!! :jumping1:

:cheer2:Go Raptors - WE THE NORTH are with you!!

Halifax has had a block party downtown for all the games since the semis, but they've had to limit how many people can go in to Rogers Square the last two games. It was cool to go down and experience it Monday, but I can follow the game better from home. so we are sticking here tonight. Plus it's going to rain any minute....

M.

I thought it couldn’t get any worse. KD out. On second thought Klay’s back. With a limp though.

Can’t say the Warriors didn’t gut through everything when they had to play Quinn Cook.

I’ve been checking the score on my phone and it’s changed three times AFTER saying final.

111 - 110
112 - 110
114 - 110

Obviously doesn’t change the outcome but kinda funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter