Calling all Princess 1/2 Marathoner's! Check in here! *UPDATE* PRE-RACE MEET INFO!

Which hotel are you staying at or thinking of staying at?

• All Stars (Movies)*

• POP or other All Stars

• CBR*

• POFQ

• POR

• Saratoga Springs

• POLY*

• Beach/YC

• AKL

• Coronado Springs

• Boardwalk

• Off property/or other hotel not listed

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did anyone ever find a code for their ASI photo order? I would sure love one. Thanks!

Did anyone ever find a code for their ASI photo order? I would sure love one. Thanks!

ASI sent me a "St. Patty's Day" discount code since I did a previous race with them. I think it was 10% off. Unfortunately that code has expired. I'll post again if they send out another code. But keep in mind that there's an order deadline of 4/25/2009. After that date you have to pay a $5 archival fee. So don't wait too long or you won't save much even with a code.

I have been through 90 pages of this thread looking for tips for my first half-marathon ( which is the Princess!princess:) I hope that once registration opens, you guys will start another thread like this one! Also CONGRATS to all you finishers! :cheer2:

Registration opens May 1st. So we will DEFINATELY be starting a new thread.. Well, i guess technically, i could start one now... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter