Can I apply fall codes (when they come out) to an existing reservation?

DeeCeeSW

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
I already have POR booked for the fall but anticipate/hope that fall codes will come out soon. Can I apply a discount code to an existing ressie or will I have to make a new ressie? Also, what if the discounts are so good that I decide I want to split my stay at POR with the Contemporary or AKL or somewhere else? Will I have to obtain an entirely new ressie?

Thanks in advance....

Dawn
NJ

Originally posted by DeeCeeSW
Hi all,
I already have POR booked for the fall but anticipate/hope that fall codes will come out soon. Can I apply a discount code to an existing ressie or will I have to make a new ressie? Also, what if the discounts are so good that I decide I want to split my stay at POR with the Contemporary or AKL or somewhere else? Will I have to obtain an entirely new ressie?

Thanks in advance....

Dawn
NJ

Yes, you can update your ressie as you find bettter and better codes!

I dont know about completly changing the ressie though.... My guess is it would be no problem, if there is availibility. YOu make the new ressies, then cancel your old one.

Now, how all that effects your deposit...... I have no clue. I think they can change it over to the new ressie, but if you split your stays I think they might require an addtional monies.... Not sure though.

I hope someone out there can confirm or correct my info.... :)

Hi,
Thanks for the quick response. I see from the board that there are some fall codes out, but they only go to October. My trip is in November! Are there usually more codes for late fall??????

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter