Can walk ups get in to dinner at Ohana's

Highly doubtful....BUT, over the summer we were in Ormond Beach for the week and going to spend one night (The Saturday we left the beach) at Boardwalk Inn before going home. We had intended to just eat WPE at Disney Springs for supper this night, but on the Wednesday of that week I started looking just to see what restaurants had availability. I snagged a 5:30 'Ohana for that Saturday night (someone likely cancelled). So keep checking periodically, including during the week of trip.

I checked all 9 nights we are going in May and nothing is available. My granddaughter is all about Hawaii right now. There are 4 of us.
Try to get a last-minute ressie. You are very unlikely to be seated there as a walk-up.

I would also recommend making ADR for Kona just in case nothing better opens up for Ohana. Kona definitely gives off the Hawaiin vibe and you can always order the non-alcoholic version of the lapu lapu for your granddaughter which comes in a pineapple shell and a little umbrella I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter